Kozy Shack® Crème Caramel Flan

by Kozy Shack

Ingredients

Reduced fat milk, sugar, caramel syrup (sugar, natural flavor, xanthan gum), eggs, contains less than 2% of carrageenan, locust bean gum, salt, natural flavor, annatto extract (color). Contains: milk, eggs

About Our Pudding
  • Gluten Free
  • Kosher dairy
  • No artificial preservatives

What does this taste like? I've never tried it before.
Does this taste good?
Start your review of Kozy Shack® Crème Caramel Flan!
Flan, Flan, Flan?!! I can't never get enough! Topped with whipped cream and strawberries or alone, this is the best flan you can get from any store! It's portable deliciousness at your fingertips! My favorite is to dip cinnamon sugar dusted chips in it and not miss one last bite!
Santa Ana, CA
This is a mediocre product. It is very rich and sweet and the texture isn’t great. There is an artificial taste to it- of caramel essence rather than real caramel. I would only purchase again if I was craving flan and had NO other options. It is fairly inexpensive.
Hollywood, FL
My go to snack that taste home made! My mom used to make flan when I was growing up and this is a pretty yummy replica. It’s a sweet treat that’s not overwhelmingly sweet and it has an irresistible smooth and creamy richness.
Blue Springs, MO
These are really good! They aren’t too sweet and so rich and creamy. My whole family actually loves these so typically I have to but a couple of packs to keep in the fridge for lunch packing and snacking.
Yakima, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
About this it’s my favorite go to snack when I am hungry and so yummy and worth the price for 4 pack and I would make this if I had the time but I love this he and so much and I will continue to buy this brand
Red bank, Tn
Taste great. ...................Always the same great taste. Consistent results no matter what. Great price for the product. Add it to a lunch box or night snack..........Love the taste....
Clawson, MI
This is the best!!! It’s hard to find but when you do [email protected]! It’s so light and refreshing. I love drinking the juice at the bottom. My husband is obsessed as welll
Philadelphia
We liked Kozy Shack® Crème Caramel Flan more than we expected we would. Very sweett and creamy and no sweet aftertaste. I also like the small convenient size.
Glenburn, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like flan but canr take the time to make it y oh yourself, this is great. It has a slightly more gelatin te ture than my homemade flan but flavor is spot on.
Levittown, NY
Unsure about this one. I love flan but the taste was not the best but not the worst. I would not go out of my way to purchase it but if given one I wouldn’t say no