Kozy Shack® Crème Caramel Flan

by Kozy Shack

Ingredients

Reduced fat milk, sugar, caramel syrup (sugar, natural flavor, xanthan gum), eggs, contains less than 2% of carrageenan, locust bean gum, salt, natural flavor, annatto extract (color). Contains: milk, eggs

About Our Pudding
  • Gluten Free
  • Kosher dairy
  • No artificial preservatives

What does this taste like? I've never tried it before.
Does this taste good?
Start your review of Kozy Shack® Crème Caramel Flan!
Nadia D.
Riverton, UT
These are so creamy, smooth and caramelly. I love them. I've tried other brands of flan and they can be very dry and not flavorful. Not this one. Every cup is a delight and it calms the sweet tooth.
Jeanett A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kozy Shack Creme Caramel Flan has a really creamy and carmel taste at the bottom. I have brought this flan and have made flan also. There is no need to change this Creme Caramel Flan product especially since it has been around for a long time. I like Kozy Shack flan alot.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
A delicious little dessert after dinner. I love flan especially from the bakery. But this one from KozyShack is a healthier option and good for portion control. I would recommend to anyone who wants a small dessert for after dinner or snack.
Kelly M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
I love flan. While these do not compare to homemade they are still really tasty. I highly recommend this brand for everyone.
Stephanie K.
Sebastopol, CA
This is the number one way I buy flan if [email protected]’t make it myself. It’s just the right consistency and not to aweet
Melo P.
I was craving flan one day but I was too lazy to make it and also didn’t want to wait so I ended up trying these and they were pretty good!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,085 reviews
About this it’s my favorite go to snack when I am hungry and so yummy and worth the price for 4 pack and I would make this if I had the time but I love this he and so much and I will continue to buy this brand
M. K.
Love flan!!!! 🍮 Flan is so good believe it or not wonderful for a nice snack or dessert.
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Flan and recently came across these Kozy Shack Creme Caramel Flan in The refrigerator section at Walmart. We love their Rice pudding but were not impressed by these . The custard was bland and the Caramel was watery. We will stick to their other products.
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great for lunches or for a late night sweet snack. Would definitely recommend for someone who has a sweet tooth! Kozy Shack is the best. Also try their rice pudding. You won't be disappointed.