BY KOZY SHACK #72 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients

Reduced fat milk, sugar, caramel syrup (sugar, natural flavor, xanthan gum), eggs, contains less than 2% of carrageenan, locust bean gum, salt, natural flavor, annatto extract (color). Contains: milk, eggs

About Our Pudding
  • Gluten Free
  • Kosher dairy
  • No artificial preservatives

Charlotte E.
This is a pretty good packaged flan; I'm sure I went through about a dozen of these when I had my wisdom teeth out. It's pretty thick for a packaged flan (although still far from as thick and rich as what our abuelas make), and the caramel is caramel-y, not just flavorless sweetness, although it's also thin. You can eat this pudding straight from the cup, or swipe a knife around the edges and coax it out onto a plate in a perfect jello-form cylinder. Use the later method and arrange with fresh fruit for an easy and cheap brunch dessert.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not gonna lie these are ok there not my favorite but I will pick them up from time to time as my daughter an husband love these I usually won't open one just for me I might have a bite of my husbands but there ok like I said
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
So taste like caramel. So thick and delicious. I make a flan cake. After the cake is baked. I use this flan and put on the bottom then layer the cake on top. When served so delicious
Nadia D.
Riverton, UT
These are so creamy, smooth and caramelly. I love them. I've tried other brands of flan and they can be very dry and not flavorful. Not this one. Every cup is a delight and it calms the sweet tooth.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are super yummy for flan that is not homemade, I saw these at Walmart and just had to try it because I LOVE flan but cannot for the life of me make it myself!
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So creamy and perfect.I wait til these are on sale and stock up.Conveniently packaged.Sweet snack.Will repurchase
Janet C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are just ok. Obviously homade is better, but these aren't as flavorful. Price is also high for only four.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
This are pretty good considering they are not home made. I really like them and would recommend them to others!
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Barashi
I like this carmel dessert, it has the correct consistency and state they way it should, i like the packaging and gives enough syrup with it.
Nonnie M.