BY KOZY SHACK

At Kozy Shack, we believe that simple ingredients make for better-tasting pudding and desserts. This is why our recipes use the same wholesome, quality ingredients that you would use in your own kitchen. We are passionate about Bread Pudding, and are sure you will agree that our recipes are simply delicious. see more...

Myriam M.
This was something totally different. I wouldn't say it's the best but it's ok. Not something i would eat everyday.
Carly H.
Spring Creek, NV
I've tried this and it doesn't taste as good as I thought it would. I like making mine homemade now.
Cynthia H.
Waldron, AR
Love this!!!!! It has great taste and it's not too expensive!!! I would definitely recommend
Jenay K.
So yummy for dessert. I love bread pudding. Good for lunches. Would recommend
Toni D.
This is just terrible. an abomination of flavors and textures. WHO WANTS BREAD IN THEIR PUDDING? not me. babies might, they eat everything.