BY KOYO #83 in Snack Cakes

Koyo Foods 12X 6 Oz Nori Rice Cakes No Salt Whole Grain Brown Rice, Nori Seaweed.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

• Do these rice cakes have a sweet flavor?3 Answers
  • I have never had this brand of rice cakes are they any good? I am o...1 Answers
Alli F.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
These rice cakes are delicious and I love that they don't contain salt. I have them as a snack with peanut butter and it's delicious!
patricia g.
patricia g.
Foodie Expert
Deliciosos...son muy buenos y sanos...son de arroz. Las como con todo y me encantan. Son de mis favoritas..
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Rice cakes? Yes please! Healthy and low calorie treat!! Now organic?! Wow! Can't get better. These are crisp and tasty. They fill my belly when I wanted to reach for a candy bar. No they aren't that sweet but they are a good satisfying treat
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These rice cakes are super healthy and good. The best thing I like about it is the fact that it is organic. You don't have to worry about it having sugar or salt and still has a good taste. This works well as a light snack.
Greilimar G.
Greilimar G.
I like much though only I have tried once is a good snack. It is crunchy and tastes great without salt in fact I like it better than salt
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Nasty! Very plain and has no taste but are a good healthy snack choice and are crispy like rice crispy treats
Dessire F.
Dessire F.
Habia escuchado muucho de estas galletas de arroz, pero siempre las había viso de otras marcas las cuales señalaban que eran procesadas. cuando probe estas fue como encontrar el anillo perfecto. son orgánicas, son deliciosas y económicas. en definitiva se ganaron un lugar en mi cartera.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Do these rice cakes have a sweet flavor?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Foodie Expert
I have never had this brand of rice cakes are they any good? I am obsessed with rice cakes and want to find a good organinc brand?