Kouture Tattoos Jewelry Inspired Metallic Flash Tattoos Lipstick Jungle

by Kouture Tattoos

Jewelry inspired temporary tattoos. Kouture Tattoos designs combines today's latest jewelry trends and popular pieces that'll add fun to any outfit. They are young, hip and fashion forward. They are for the girls/women who are not afraid to be bold. They can be used at the beach, parties, wedding or a simply for a night out. How to apply them: Cut out the piece you would like to use Take out the clear plastic top Place the paper face down on the skin Press and hold a wet clotch on the paper for 30 seconds Remove the paper from the skin . How to take it out: Apply baby oil or olive oil while scrubbing the area softly.

These are so pretty! Does anyone know how well they hold up or how long they're likely to last?
Start your review of Kouture Tattoos Jewelry Inspired Metallic Flash Tattoos Lipstick Jungle!
they are great and I've been wanting to get some but haven't. They go on great super easy just sick on skin and done. They come in great packaging when my sister got hers. I'd totally buy them. Recommend!!
chetia
I would give this 0 stars if I could. I used this as directed to clean my sterling silver ring set my mother bought me that I have had for years and it literally turned it BROWN. I have cried for days. Those rings meant so much to me and now they are ruined. I know for a fact they were not fake rings, I still have the box they came in, pure sterling silver.. I am so upset... has this ever happened to anyone? The women working behind the counter at Walmart recommended this to clean my rings and I never would’ve imagined this would happened. I used as directed