Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent for Men - 3.3 Ounce EDT Spray uploaded by Hanine E.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introduced in 1981. Fragrance notes: an aromatic blend of florals, spices and woods. Recommended use: romantic.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Marie B.
Providence, RI
This cologne is simply amazing! It last all day and night no need to reapply! It is clean, crisp, and very unique. Many men's colognes smell the same to me. I have yet to smell anything close to this fragrance . I bought 2 bottles one for me one for my husband.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
One of my significant others' favorites! Smells so different every time he wears it. Not many stores in the area carry it, wasn't a fan at first but it has a very light scent after it "settles"
Alicia L.
Ramona, CA
I love this for me, even though I'm not a man. It's almost sweet, but with a funky undertone. It reminds me a bit of good incense, but dirty too.
Belgi J.
He was gifted this one a while back we do like the scent, I t s very fresh and bright. Hi e loves it but it does fade off fast.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
Smells amazing wouldn't no what to do if I never smelled this before has a great smell to it last a very long time as well
Deandra G.
I bought this colonge for my boyfriend, this is the only colonge he would use, it smells really good. Very good attraction.
Spontaneous W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Absolutely amazing quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Great smelling and in a great bottle! this brand has great cologne and perfume plus their makeup is great too!