BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in the year 2000. This masculine fragrance possesses a blend of eucalyptus, incense, chinese cedar, clary sage, and benzoin notes. see more...

Ana O.
Ana O.
This cologne is super sexy. Its masculine but without being too bold. The design is a bit robust which fits the fragrance. It is really unique and you will not smell like everyone else. Alternatives would be something else but he same brand. They make the best cologne
liliana m.
liliana m.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this fragrance for my husband. He loved it because it is a very long lasting fragrance. I like it better than other colognes because of its long lasting power and the smell is not over powering. Bought it at macys I would re-purchase again.
Helen C.
Helen C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
BAD it is not long lasting. this site is terrible.
i dislikeit. Why is this not a well thought out review? i bought it from a store in beverly hills.
Jhanilka
Jhanilka
Dallas, TX
I haven't personally tried it but my husband has and it smells great on him. He uses it about once a week and says he will buy it again
Becca C.
Becca C.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I bought this for my boyfriend one year for his birthday and he absolutely loved it! The smell is amazing and a little goes a long way!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Stafford Spgs, CT
i love this ! YSL ALWAYS NEVER FAILS TO SATISFY ME 😭😩 this is so good and even though im not a man it is versitile
Pearl S.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
I just bought this as a gift for a friend and he loved it. The scent was long lasting and a good value for a YSL colonge.
Joan D.
Joan D.
Bethesda, MD
I bought this for my fiancee and he love the smells. I bought at Macys or sephora. and ysl websites.
Karter C.
Karter C.
This is not my favorite ysl scent for men, but it is still very nice. It's abbot spiced, expensive but lasts forever