Kotex U by  Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count uploaded by Sydney A.
Kotex U by  Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count

Kotex U by Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count

BY KOTEX #41 in Feminine Products

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it s ready to insert. it s small. Designed small, protects big. it s smooth. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy. it s simple. Pull until you hear it click into place. it protects. Expands all around so you re fully covered. it s colorful. Four fearless colors in every absorbency. see more...

• Are these leak proof? Are they good for heavy days? Are the appli...3 Answers
  • What does the click thing do, I don't get it while reading the re...1 Answers
  • They're giving away sample packs of their products everyone! Just...3 Answers
Kotex U by  Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count
Kotex U by Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count
Buy on Target
Maegan D.
Not a fan of these. Only upside is the packaging. These are easily hidden in a purse or pocket. I would not buy these again unless I absolutely had to. They leak easily in my opinion. I also despise the tampon casing. Half the time you click it into place it doesn't stay. It's flimsy and uncomfortable to put In.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
So comfortable and they hold up! I have PCOS and have a heavy period and this brand has always held up and not leaked. It met all my expectations especially after hearing so many positive reviews! It's super affordable! I recommend. Definitely will keep buying
Kayla W.
Okay this brand is for teenagers I believe. I used to use these all the time when I was a bit younger. I loved how the tampons had different colors it wasn't like any other regular tampons. I like these because it was one of my first time using them and I did have a difficult time since I never put one on before. It went inside very smoothly. I didn't have a difficult time inserting it. It lasted within 3 to 4 hours and then I would change it. Only thing I didn't like about it is the sizing after I became sexually active. I felt that the tampon was too small for me.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I like this product. I like how compact they are. The click aspect was hard to catch on to the first time I purchased. Once I figured that out though I learned to appreciate it more because you can easily hide them en route to the restroom and also love how comfortable they are to use as well. The cost is great and will keep me coming back to this specific product for more.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
These are a perfect size to keep in a purse/bag. You slide the bottom half of the applicator down until you hear the click (hence the name) and then you're good to go! Tampon is easy to insert and comfortable. I like this box in particular because it offers two sizes, so you can adjust depending on your flow. Packaging is bright and youthful. I would definitely recommend these!
Meghan B.
Saginaw, MI
The pretty packaging drove me to purchase these tampons. Prior to this purchase, I had stayed away from kotex feminine products because they felt like they hadn't evolved as much as the other brands like platex and tampax.
I wanted to be happy with my purchase, however these were some of the most uncomfortable tampons I have ever used. The cotton piece that inserts from the applicator was too long that it was uncomfortable and it felt like the string would break when it was removed.
Probably the most important factor was the click aspect of these tampons. In order to insert them they needed to be clicked into position. Unfortunately I assumed just pulling them down would do the job, but I was incorrect. As far as tampons go, these turned out to be a waste of money for me. I'll stick to my regular brand.
Vanessa F.
Riverside, CA
I started using these because a friend had recommended them to me a couple of years ago. Things I like about them are that they are very compact so they can easily fit into your pockets or small purses where not much room is available. I think that the colored applicator and packages are cute and their overall appearance is much nicer than many of the other brands. My only problem with these is that they tend to leak (so a panty liner is a must) and for me they don't always absorb so on my heaviest day a super wont last more than 3 hours and a super plus is mandatory. Overall it's a pretty good brand if you don't mind using around 3 a day. One other plus would be that it's very comfortable to insert and you cant feel them at all.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
I've used Kotex tampons for over 10 years. Once they came out with the adorable new packaging I had to try them. I love the bright colors and how the unit is smaller. They are the cutest tampons I've ever seen! The bad thing is, I feel like they are too expensive. Feminine products in general are expensive thesedays but I feel like these are even more expensive because you're paying for the packaging. The packaging is adorable but I'm not sure it's worth the extra money.
Heather Z.
I did not have a good experience with these. I do think the 'idea' of click, being small and compact in your bag is good for discretion, however I could not get the 'stick' end to actually click! The tampon would not eject from the applicator and I had to throw it out. Gross experience.
Amber F.
Love these! I've been using these ever since they came out. Their website was offering free sample packs and I got one. Worked perfectly for me! Very affordable and different kinds for different flows!
member-07923df74
Illinois
Should these be good to use overnight? How should I get samples of them?
Amber F.
They're giving away sample packs of their products everyone! Just in case you want to try them out before you purchase anything! :)
Reagan C.
Are these leak proof? Are they good for heavy days? Are the applicators good? I want a good compact tampon for on the go! Any recommendations!
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
What does the click thing do, I don't get it while reading the reviews and stuff. I usually by other ones by this brand