Kotex U by  Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count uploaded by Sydney A.
Kotex U by  Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count

Kotex U by Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count

BY KOTEX #63 in Tampons

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it s ready to insert. it s small. Designed small, protects big. it s smooth. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy. it s simple. Pull until you hear it click into place. it protects. Expands all around so you re fully covered. it s colorful. Four fearless colors in every absorbency. see more...

• Are these leak proof? Are they good for heavy days? Are the appli...3 Answers
  • What does the click thing do, I don't get it while reading the re...1 Answers
  • They're giving away sample packs of their products everyone! Just...3 Answers
Kotex U by  Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count
Kotex U by Click Regular/Super Tampons 36 count
Buy on Target
Sydney ūüíč.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only tampons I use. They're compact so you can just put in a bag or purse. They're very comfortable and you don't even feel when they're in. I like the vibrant packaging colors and the design. I also like how this has both regular and super size so you can choose whichever one you need. They're very simple to use, just pull it back until it clicks and it's ready to go.
Jamie M.
Dothan, AL
I absolutely love these. I use the regular the first two days I’m on my cycle. And super for the next two days and go back to regular for the last couple days! I love how discreet the packaging is! I would definitely recommend
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the boxes I almost always buy as long as the store has them in stock. It's super convenient to have both regular and super options in one box since different days have different levels of flow.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So comfortable and they hold up! I have PCOS and have a heavy period and this brand has always held up and not leaked. It met all my expectations especially after hearing so many positive reviews! It's super affordable! I recommend. Definitely will keep buying
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
seriously love this product!  theyre comforable and affordable.  i will not use anything else!  my absolute go to when that time of the month comes!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a perfect size to keep in a purse/bag. You slide the bottom half of the applicator down until you hear the click (hence the name) and then you're good to go! Tampon is easy to insert and comfortable. I like this box in particular because it offers two sizes, so you can adjust depending on your flow. Packaging is bright and youthful. I would definitely recommend these!
Meghan B.
Saginaw, MI
The pretty packaging drove me to purchase these tampons. Prior to this purchase, I had stayed away from kotex feminine products because they felt like they hadn't evolved as much as the other brands like platex and tampax.
I wanted to be happy with my purchase, however these were some of the most uncomfortable tampons I have ever used. The cotton piece that inserts from the applicator was too long that it was uncomfortable and it felt like the string would break when it was removed.
Probably the most important factor was the click aspect of these tampons. In order to insert them they needed to be clicked into position. Unfortunately I assumed just pulling them down would do the job, but I was incorrect. As far as tampons go, these turned out to be a waste of money for me. I'll stick to my regular brand.
Vanessa F.
Riverside, CA
I started using these because a friend had recommended them to me a couple of years ago. Things I like about them are that they are very compact so they can easily fit into your pockets or small purses where not much room is available. I think that the colored applicator and packages are cute and their overall appearance is much nicer than many of the other brands. My only problem with these is that they tend to leak (so a panty liner is a must) and for me they don't always absorb so on my heaviest day a super wont last more than 3 hours and a super plus is mandatory. Overall it's a pretty good brand if you don't mind using around 3 a day. One other plus would be that it's very comfortable to insert and you cant feel them at all.
Kayla W.
Okay this brand is for teenagers I believe. I used to use these all the time when I was a bit younger. I loved how the tampons had different colors it wasn't like any other regular tampons. I like these because it was one of my first time using them and I did have a difficult time since I never put one on before. It went inside very smoothly. I didn't have a difficult time inserting it. It lasted within 3 to 4 hours and then I would change it. Only thing I didn't like about it is the sizing after I became sexually active. I felt that the tampon was too small for me.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
I've used Kotex tampons for over 10 years. Once they came out with the adorable new packaging I had to try them. I love the bright colors and how the unit is smaller. They are the cutest tampons I've ever seen! The bad thing is, I feel like they are too expensive. Feminine products in general are expensive thesedays but I feel like these are even more expensive because you're paying for the packaging. The packaging is adorable but I'm not sure it's worth the extra money.
member-07923df74
Illinois
Should these be good to use overnight? How should I get samples of them?
Amber F.
They're giving away sample packs of their products everyone! Just in case you want to try them out before you purchase anything! :)
Reagan C.
Are these leak proof? Are they good for heavy days? Are the applicators good? I want a good compact tampon for on the go! Any recommendations!
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does the click thing do, I don't get it while reading the reviews and stuff. I usually by other ones by this brand