Kotex U By CleanWear Menstrual Pads

BY KOTEX

U By Kotex CleanWear Menstrual Pads: Unique shape conforms to fit your body 4-layer advanced absorbency system CleanWear cover for a clean and fresh feeling MemoryFlex core is ultra-thin and ultra-flexible to move with you see more...

Kotex U By  CleanWear Menstrual Pads
Kotex U By CleanWear Menstrual Pads
Buy on Walgreens*
Minerva V.
Minerva V.
I honestly purchased these because the packaging caught my attention but I then realized how great they are. These are by far the best pads I've ever used. Leaks were always an issue with other brands I had tried but I have never had that issue with these. The shape is also much better and the wings are shaped in a way that works far better than always pads.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
¿te quieres sentir segura? utilizas estas toallas sanitarias, son suaves, te sentirás segura y protegida durante todo el dia.

Do you want to feel safe? use these sanitary napkins are soft, you will feel safe and protected throughout the day.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using U by Kotex!!! They are the only pads I will use!!!! I use them when I play soccer them move with my body and to me they last the longest!!! They are a little expensive but I trust this brand and they are nice
Aubrey E.
Aubrey E.
Brooklet, GA
Super great for anyone and everyone!! My personal favorite! This is normally the only brand I use! They are super absorbent and definitely help prevent leaks! Better than every other pad I have tried!!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Crescent City, CA
Thank you influenster for the sample pads pantyliners and more. I love Korea this is such a great product for the woman in need when flow shows up. #freestuff
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I love anything with cute packages and this is awesome. Makes it not as awkward if a person sees it in your purse too. Not like it's something "medical"
Yarima M.
Yarima M.
I 've always used Kotec and now with the presentation in case I love, have millions of boxes used to recycle and keep things small
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Not very absorbent for me. I have a heavy flow and using these I got a lot of splitting. Not comfortable at all
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are the best pads on the market! They're really adhesive and absorbent. I love the vibrant colors too!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
these are my absolute favorite pads they stay in place and dont feel huge and thick like others.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Macclenny, FL
What's your favorite tampon or pad brand?
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert
Excelente marca
Casey E.
Casey E.
Does anyone else have an issue with them sticking? I may have one out of a whole box that will actually stick to the panties. I seem to find myself rubbing the pad to actually stick.