Kotex U By CleanWear Menstrual Pads

BY KOTEX #93 in Feminine Products

U By Kotex CleanWear Menstrual Pads: Unique shape conforms to fit your body 4-layer advanced absorbency system CleanWear cover for a clean and fresh feeling MemoryFlex core is ultra-thin and ultra-flexible to move with you see more...

Kotex U By  CleanWear Menstrual Pads
Kotex U By CleanWear Menstrual Pads
Buy on Walgreens*
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This is the ONLY brand I can & will use. First off (I feel like I wouldn't have ever said this 5 years ago) but I stopped using tampons because some one I know got TSS and it was pretty severe so all I use now is Kotex pads. And I honestly didn't have a choice, I have sensitive skin and it seemed like every single other brand out there (name brand or store brand) would cause a rash kind of similar to a diaper rash on a baby (but my skin would instantly start getting irritated within an hour of use) so I was SO relieved that I finally found a pad (Kotex) that didn't irritate my skin and cause a horrific rash. I'm not sure why I have such a issue with other brands but the only difference I've seen on the packaging on Kotex it says they use cotton? I don't know, but this is my favorite brand, and always will be! Sorry if I gave off TMI, I was hoping if some one else has the same issues as me, would come across this and have it help?!
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like kotex design for their pads. The design helps me feel comfortable wearing a pad. It makes me feel a lot more happier that I can feel good about my period because these pads are strong holding and I haven't had any leakage incident. Again these are so comfortable and light feeling, makes you feel like you're not really wearing a heavy thick pad. Totally recommend this product and I'll be having to repurchase more!
Genesis G.
Wellness Guru Expert
All time favorite feminine product! Has an amazing price and great quality! Perfectly shaped and absorbs everything in for no accidents! Will always repurchase this brand for my products!! Love them so much!!
Maria P.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the most comfortable pads I have used throughout my whole life of having a period. Never any leaks as long as you change them as needed. They are fully leak protected, and this brand also offers pads for heavy or overnight protection! The packaging is super cute, and the pad is inside a cute designed cover that does not stand out like an ordinary pad. Awesome brand I get mine for $4 sometimes my local supermarket offers coupons. Definitely recommend!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
These are so much better than Always radiant that 3d core is just awesome at soaking all that nastiness away and I don't get any irritaion and they don't fall apart like most pads to I highly recommend I really like the shape of these pads and my lil girl just had her first period and she liked these over the Always as well she said the Always felt like they were irritating her and these were so much more comfy and no leaks so a very positive experience for her!!!
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
These have to be one of my favorite pads ever. I'm pretty much allergic to every other pad and I have to keep changing types so I don't get ugly rashes or anything, but I could use this through all my period. They have a perfect size for when I'm bleeding a lot and for when my period's almost gone. I can't recall their scent, which means they don't have much smell. They don't lose their shape if I can't change them right away. That's why I keep reaching for these on the store.
Ashley C.
Ithaca, NY
The only pads I used. Unlike other pads I don't get rashes in very uncomfortable places. They are also very affordable. It is my go to period product. Store brand versions of these do not work as well. I couldn't go through my period without these.
Monica D.
Springfield, MO
So I'm texting this product out. Usually I don't use pads because they feel like diapers but this is different they are ultra thin and last a pretty long time. So far so good. I would totally recommend them to other girls.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have endometris so when I have a period I BLEED ALOT. I BLEED so much I have to wear a pad and a tampon , and I have tried every brand of pads out there. There is honestly the best pad I have tried! It really helps with my super heavy flow and is super comfy I can barely feel when I'm wearing them !
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love U by Kotex. This brand is long lasting. The package caught my attention and when I tried it, it worked great. They are easy to use. On me I had no leaks. I used to use the brand always but I would always have leakage. I really suggest this brand, it is very reliable in my opinion. :)
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite tampon or pad brand?
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Excelente marca
Casey E.
Does anyone else have an issue with them sticking? I may have one out of a whole box that will actually stick to the panties. I seem to find myself rubbing the pad to actually stick.
Victoria F.