Kotex U By CleanWear Menstrual Pads

BY KOTEX #9 in Pads

U By Kotex CleanWear Menstrual Pads: Unique shape conforms to fit your body 4-layer advanced absorbency system CleanWear cover for a clean and fresh feeling MemoryFlex core is ultra-thin and ultra-flexible to move with you see more...

Kotex U By  CleanWear Menstrual Pads
Kotex U By CleanWear Menstrual Pads
Buy on Walmart*
Julianne W.
Vernon
I found these when I was in high school and they were an absolute life saver. For someone who doesn't like to use tampons, this really made me feel like I wasn't having a period. I didn't have to change my pad every couple of hours, it would last a decent amount of the day and not have to worry about spill overs or leakage. It came in different flow sizes which was great!
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
Besst product ever! I love it because it doesn’t irritate my skin and it is very absorbing. Also i can wear it with jeans and i even forget that I am wearing pad. It so thin and absorbs much more. In love
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only pads that I use. They are affordable and easy to find. They also don't cause any irritation to your skin. Plus, the packaging on each individual pad has cute designs. Definitely recommend.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
Love these. My favorite type of pads to use. They are extremely comfortable and I don't feel gross wearing it. Also the wings are perfect and they definitely stay strapped down. I've had some pads wear the wings would come up and it's just a big mess. But these don't! They stay in place I definitely recommend!
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY brand I can & will use. First off (I feel like I wouldn't have ever said this 5 years ago) but I stopped using tampons because some one I know got TSS and it was pretty severe so all I use now is Kotex pads. And I honestly didn't have a choice, I have sensitive skin and it seemed like every single other brand out there (name brand or store brand) would cause a rash kind of similar to a diaper rash on a baby (but my skin would instantly start getting irritated within an hour of use) so I was SO relieved that I finally found a pad (Kotex) that didn't irritate my skin and cause a horrific rash. I'm not sure why I have such a issue with other brands but the only difference I've seen on the packaging on Kotex it says they use cotton? I don't know, but this is my favorite brand, and always will be! Sorry if I gave off TMI, I was hoping if some one else has the same issues as me, would come across this and have it help?!
Maria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the most comfortable pads I have used throughout my whole life of having a period. Never any leaks as long as you change them as needed. They are fully leak protected, and this brand also offers pads for heavy or overnight protection! The packaging is super cute, and the pad is inside a cute designed cover that does not stand out like an ordinary pad. Awesome brand I get mine for $4 sometimes my local supermarket offers coupons. Definitely recommend!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are so much better than Always radiant that 3d core is just awesome at soaking all that nastiness away and I don't get any irritaion and they don't fall apart like most pads to I highly recommend I really like the shape of these pads and my lil girl just had her first period and she liked these over the Always as well she said the Always felt like they were irritating her and these were so much more comfy and no leaks so a very positive experience for her!!!
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These have to be one of my favorite pads ever. I'm pretty much allergic to every other pad and I have to keep changing types so I don't get ugly rashes or anything, but I could use this through all my period. They have a perfect size for when I'm bleeding a lot and for when my period's almost gone. I can't recall their scent, which means they don't have much smell. They don't lose their shape if I can't change them right away. That's why I keep reaching for these on the store.
Rochelle N.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like kotex design for their pads. The design helps me feel comfortable wearing a pad. It makes me feel a lot more happier that I can feel good about my period because these pads are strong holding and I haven't had any leakage incident. Again these are so comfortable and light feeling, makes you feel like you're not really wearing a heavy thick pad. Totally recommend this product and I'll be having to repurchase more!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a big pad person but I love these specifically . They always stay in place and never felt any discomfort with them . I like the regular more then any other flow.. And they fit just perfect on the correct underwear
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your favorite tampon or pad brand?
Victoria F.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Excelente marca
Casey E.
Does anyone else have an issue with them sticking? I may have one out of a whole box that will actually stick to the panties. I seem to find myself rubbing the pad to actually stick.