Kotex Tampon Super With Invisible Feel Panty Liner - KIMBERLY-CLARK/HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS DIV.

BY KOTEX

U By Kotex Tampon Super With Invisible Feel Panty Liner see more...

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Monette, AR
They are very compact and can fit inside your small jeans pockets or your purse and still be discreet. I usually grab one and put it in my pockets when I use the restroom without grabbing my whole purse/backpack. They are not too thick and very comfortable to wear. They don't break apart like some other brands do. This is my go-to brand.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Escondido, CA
Feels like nothing there which makes these super comfortable. they are not scented which is a definite bonus, mist now a days are, also they are very small which helps me carry them around in my pockets all day and stuff like that, i would definitely recommend :)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
Finally found my perfect tampons! I've had my period for 12 years and have always been on the hunt for the most comfortable, leak-proof, discreet tampons and finally found them. I got a sample from the brand ( you can get some free samples on their website) and ever since its been all I've used. I love them and never experience discomfort. They aren't oddly shaped or awkward to pull out. I love them!