Add a Photo
Kotex Tampon Super With Invisible Feel Panty Liner - KIMBERLY-CLARK/HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS DIV.

By KOTEX
U By Kotex Tampon Super With Invisible Feel Panty Liner
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Monette, AR

They are very compact and can fit inside your small jeans pockets or your purse and still be discreet. I usually grab one and put it in my pockets when I use the restroom without grabbing my whole purse/backpack. They are not too thick and very comfortable to wear. They don't break apart like some other brands do. This is my go-to brand.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Escondido, CA

Feels like nothing there which makes these super comfortable. they are not scented which is a definite bonus, mist now a days are, also they are very small which helps me carry them around in my pockets all day and stuff like that, i would definitely recommend :)

Join Now