KOTEX SECURITY Tampons Super Plus Absorbency 18 uploaded by Reagan S.KOTEX SECURITY Tampons Super Plus Absorbency 18 uploaded by Bevan C.

BY KOTEX

On your heaviest days, you need a little something more. With a satin soft applicator and features like natural cotton, this tampon gives you heavy-duty protection that’s also big on comfort. see more...

Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are by far the best tampons ever! I have a real heavy flow and these dont leak and I dont feel it when I put it in. The price is low for such a good product. I love this brand!
Demetria A.
I have been using Kotex tampons for 10+ years and I love that I can count on them, to keep me protected and leakage free, even during my heaviest days in my menstrual cycle. These are the best absorbent tampons, and the plastic applicator makes it comfortable during insertion.
Christy M.
Definitely for me, the best around. I know everyone is different but these worked the best for me personally. I've tried generic brands and all the name brands and these were by far the best at preventing leaks. Just being honest! The price point makes them easily affordable not that you can put a price on the safety of the dreaded embarrassment of leaks.
Tabitha R.
This is one of my favorite brands of tampons. I rarely ever have a leak when using this product. I have never had a string break nor any type of skin irritation or reaction. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great brand of tampons.
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I have used this product for years. I have tried others but they leaked and were not comfortable. So this is the only one I will buy. It absorbs great and is not expensive. I recommend this to any heavy bleeders.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Ladies, I don't know about you and this goes for the mommies who have tied their tubes, I started bleeding more due to my tubes being tied. I could not find a tampon that will not leak, an this is the only one that will keep me clean and leak free. Easy to insert, easy to pull out. Make sure to change when needed. Thumbs up ladies!!! affordable too!!
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
If you have had kids and have a overbearing flow this is the go to tampon. The hold much more and last longer including over night without leaking.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
My go to brand. I love these. They're not uncomfortable to have in and I havent found any like them that don't hurt. Great brand.
Amber  B.
Gaffney, SC
Favorite tampons . They're super plus but do NOT hurt . These are the only tampons I use & never have to worry about leaks !
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
Sometimes I hate being a woman..lol..but seriously kotex has amazing tampons.they are easy to insert and comfortable to wear!