Kotex Security Super Absorbency Tampons uploaded by Tiffany T.Kotex Security Super Absorbency Tampons uploaded by Shamaka G.Kotex Security Super Absorbency Tampons uploaded by Kaitlyn C.

BY KOTEX #67 in Tampons

Kotex® Security® Tampons come in three absorbencies to fit and protect you comfortably.  Find the one that fits you best. Fits comfortably. The SatinSoft plastic applicator makes Kotex® Security® Tampons comfortable to insert. Conforms to your shape. Our Comfort-Flex® design conforms comfortably to you. Feels natural. Only Kotex® Security® Tampons feature the Absorblend™ Seal of Cotton. They re naturally soft, absorbent and comfortable.  Learn more at cottontoday.com Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I find these applicators a bit to big and uncomfortable anyone el...1 Answers
  • "This has honestly always been my favorite brand of tampon." in 1 review
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think these tampons work so well. They are so comfortable to wear . You forget your useing one.The price is great . The aplicator is soft and silky.I bought mine at the Dollar general store. I will be buying this again.I would recommend this to anyone needing a great feminine product.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
These are my go to tampon brand! I haven't found one that I like, like I like these Kotex. They're not uncomfortable and you don't feel them which is great. They absorb a lot. Good brand!
Shamaka G.
It's the only brand of tampons I'll use. I've tried other brands and they either don't work or leak way to much for my liking or are uncomfortable for me. I like KOTEX because it's easy to use their comfortable and they actually work. I love how they change their designs and thing to to make them cute and girly. Very trusted product.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using these tampons for the last 10 years. I have tried other brands but the other brands just do not absorb like these do. I usually require super or super plus size and these hold and absorb so much! Couldn't switch to any other kind
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think these tampons work well, granted I don't have a heavy flow. The plastic applicator makes for easy and comfortable insertion. The price is well worth it for the amount of tampons that you get. One box usually lasts me through two menstrual cycles.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer Kotex over most other brands. They are easily found and reasonably priced. I used Always for years, but when I got older I discovered I prefer Kotex only after buying them when money was tight. I switched and have been using them every since.
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
I am having the worst time with these tampons but after looking at the reviews it must just be me. I tried kotex after using Tampax (I'll be going back to them!) And it's the worst. These "Super" tampons last about 3 hours before leaking and when I take it out (Sorry, TMI) it isn't even full.. it's like clean. There's nothing worse than crappy tampons!
Ametra W.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are the best! They're comfortable, easy to conceal in your purse or backpack, and absorbent. This has honestly always been my favorite brand of tampon. The applicator is smooth and easy to insert and its always reliable. It is inexpensive as well which is certainly a plus!
MaryBeth B.
Simpsonville, KY
These are the only tampons I will buy. However I feel like since I've been pregnant and on a long break from using them they have changed the wrapping and it's harder to open them. Other than that.. I have no complaints.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
By far the best brand of tampons out there. They may not be as cute and stylish as some of the their competition but they definitely work way better. My periods are heavy and these rarely ever fail. They are comfortable and easy to use. These do have a plastic applicator that cant be flushed.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find these applicators a bit to big and uncomfortable anyone else feel this way??😕