KOTEX Regular MaxiPads 24 uploaded by Geanne Marrie B.KOTEX Regular MaxiPads 24 uploaded by Alexzandria c.

BY KOTEX

On medium to heavy flow days, consider these your new best friend. They’re more absorbent than our regular Ultra Thin Pads, and with touches like cotton, aloe and Vitamin E, you’ll forget everything you thought you knew about maxi pads. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
I really like this brand, usually use this and always are the best I've had in the entire market.........
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bought these for the very first time and liked them very much. Comfortable and like the packaging states "trusted protection".
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
These are my go-tos for period time. They keep changing the packaging, so I have to stay on my toes so I get the right thing.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Kotex are okay, they aren't as bad as I was expecting them to be. I bought them from a gift shop in a hotel and was surprised by how absorbent they were, especially for being so light and thin.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV
These get the job done, so I like them. I don't have a preference when it comes to pads really, but I do purchase Kotex semi-regularly. I guess they've just been around forever so it's a name I automatically notice.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are comfortable, and work well. I am not a person loyal to one type of pads, so they will work!
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.
Kotex is good, it doesn't leak on me and didn't give me any rash. It doesn't have a thick pad so it's comfortable yo wear.