Kotex Natural Balance Ultra Thin Pads
#33 in Pads
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "I am very light person and I hate thick pads so about 3 years ago I started using Kotex and I've been using them since." in 1 review
- "They work great and they are the only type of pad I use." in 1 review
- "Great for my light days and just all around a good product." in 1 review
- "I suddenly out of the blue started getting sensitive to pads and would get a rash no matter how much I changed it (I change every time I go to the bathroom) so I had to jump from pad brand to pad brand to find the right one that didn't irritate." in 1 review
- "Secondly, they provide perfect coverage, very absorbent and don't bulk up." in 1 review
Another thing I’ve noticed is that the pad somehow breaks at the end and the stuffing comes out & balls up inside of my underwear. TMI, but I’m being honest because I don’t want someone to go through what I’ve been through with these.
I can say that I will definitely be switching brands and no longer using Kotex because I don’t want to have to go through this every time and feel self conscious when I should feel protected as well as possible.
If you’re looking for a good pad, I wouldn’t suggest this one.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos