Kotex Natural Balance Ultra Thin Pads uploaded by Kaitlyn P.

BY KOTEX #33 in Pads

Kotex® Ultra Thin Pads break down heavy flow fast, providing complete protection and comfort.  Find the right one for you. Handles heavy flow. The CleanSorb cover breaks down heavy flow fast. Helps keep you dry. The dual layer Leak Lock® core quickly locks fluid deep in the pad to help keep you dry and protected. Opens quietly. Specially designed wrappers open discreetly. Let your favorite panties retain their top status.  Our longer pad offers extra coverage in the front and back, along with a new CleanSorb cover to break down heavy flow fast and keep the material next to your skin clean. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I am very light person and I hate thick pads so about 3 years ago I started using Kotex and I've been using them since." in 1 review
  • "They work great and they are the only type of pad I use." in 1 review
  • "Great for my light days and just all around a good product." in 1 review
  • "I suddenly out of the blue started getting sensitive to pads and would get a rash no matter how much I changed it (I change every time I go to the bathroom) so I had to jump from pad brand to pad brand to find the right one that didn't irritate." in 1 review
  • "Secondly, they provide perfect coverage, very absorbent and don't bulk up." in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I have always used Kotex pads, for as long as I can remember. And I’ve never been disappointed with them, up until now. I notice that somehow, my pad seems to shift when I’m wearing it causing me to not be protected in the ways that I need to be. I am not an overly active person and just from every day walking & doing things around the house.. I can’t imagine how these would hold up if I were more active!

Another thing I’ve noticed is that the pad somehow breaks at the end and the stuffing comes out & balls up inside of my underwear. TMI, but I’m being honest because I don’t want someone to go through what I’ve been through with these.

I can say that I will definitely be switching brands and no longer using Kotex because I don’t want to have to go through this every time and feel self conscious when I should feel protected as well as possible.

If you’re looking for a good pad, I wouldn’t suggest this one.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to love these pads. It had cloth wrapper which was amazing because I used to think that the loudness was very embarrassing even though every girl went through this. It was very comfortable. The only thing is that the ones with no wings come off easier, moved around a lot and kind of crinkled up in the middle but other that that they were amazing
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So comfortable and they hold up! I have PCOS and have a heavy period and this brand has always held up and not leaked. It met all my expectations especially after hearing so many positive reviews! It's super affordable! I recommend. Definitely will keep buying!
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
These are my go to! I am very brand specific when it comes to my period. I don’t want any mishaps or accidents to happen. I know I can use these and be protected throughout the day. I always keep these on hand!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased these since I'd received a coupon from Kotex to try their product. These are absorbent for being thin however the wingless design was a blessing and a curse, causing security issues. They're a great purchase but I probably wouldn't purchase this variety again.
Janita W.
USA-Georgia
Perfect for my light days and even thin enough to wear for everyday as a liner if you need.  They hold moisture and I don't have to worry about this pad showing through my clothing.  Love the price too. Always under $5, perfect price to stock up on.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love them are so comfortable and are fresh and soft cotton are my favorite at a good price and most importantly they retain the liquid and do not stain your underwear.
Olivia S.
Mississauga
I suddenly out of the blue started getting sensitive to pads and would get a rash no matter how much I changed it (I change every time I go to the bathroom) so I had to jump from pad brand to pad brand to find the right one that didn't irritate. Kotex is my new "go to brand". It doesn't irritate because it is made of cotton and contains aloe. I am now rash free during my periods :)
Jessica H.
I love the Kotex brand in general but really like these pads. They are thin but not thin enough to let break through bleeding happen. They aren't really expensive either! Our local Walmart has them!! I would recommend for anyone with a lighter period to use them!!
Danielle S.
Tinley Park, IL
I have been using this product for some time now, although I usually buy the kind with wings. The ultra thins are very discreet and comfortable and very absorbent. They last as long as a regular pad. The wrapper is quiet, which makes it more discreet when changing it in a public restroom. I definitely recommend this product!