Kotex Natural Balance* Ultra Thin uploaded by eva p.

BY KOTEX

Keeps you comfy. Breathable with a touch of natural cotton. pH aligned. Designed to align with your skin’s natural pH. The normal pH for your skin ranges between 4-6.5. Unscented. Free of artificial scents and fragrances. Soft on your skin. Cover includes a hint of aloe & Vitamin E. Helps keep you dry. Dual-layer core absorbs fluid quickly and locks it deep in the pad. see more...

Shamaka G.
Great product. It's super thin so it not noticeable. It's keeps me from having to change underwear if I have a particularly heavy flow that day. Absorbs really good and comfortable. Great price and quality. Only thing I don't like it no wings.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These pads have been my favorites for a long time, they don't have a mesh so there is no worry about irritation, they are comfortable to to wear and have a good price! I totally recommend this product!
Megan K.
Winona Lake , IN
I love these pads. They're the only kind I will use! I have a moderate flow and these hold very well for 4-5 hours. I use them overnight as well and they do great! Would recommend to anyone!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Keep me leaking at the time. Sometimes I will wear one with a tampon. Very good value for the price. I buy these in bulk.
Natasha C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Kotex is where its at for me. Never unhappy with their products. I adore these and have used t em since teenage years.
Bailey M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not ashamed of how much I love these pads!!! These are the only things I will use when I have my period!!
There are so many reasons I love these.
1. They are a great size!!! They don't feel uncomfortable, or bunch, or ride up at all!
2. The packaging is perfect. It's a cloth like mesh material so it doesn't make the loudest sounds when you go to the bathroom.
3. They aren't annoying. I have tried pads, even with wings, that move around but these stay put!
I just adore these and I will never change products!!
I know that period product are so personal and that opinions vary so much, but these are my favorite!!
Stephanie H.
Paige, TX
This is the only pad I even look for when buying pads. I absolutely love how thin they are but still are capable of being effective. I love how it doesn't have wings also.
Aimeeh L.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is nice for not heavy period days and not really for long wearing. It is difficult when my pad has no wings like this one, so I am actually switching to other type or brand of napkin!
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these. I use them while working out because when i jump I pee a little. I had a child and it messed up ,my bladder. This helps keep me dry.
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these pads they are so comfy. Very breathable and they are designed to align with your body's natural ph. They quickly draw in and lock away wetness. They met my expectations with its breathable cottony soft touch.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anybody they uses this pads with wings have been having difficulties finding them lately??