Personal CareFeminine CareTamponsKotex
Natural Balance Security Tampons, Regular, 18 ct

Kotex Natural Balance Security® Tampons, Regular, 18 ct.

by Kotex

Usually "conform" is a dirty word but not when our tampons do it. With features like a satin soft applicator and natural cotton, these babies conform to comfortably fit your body. Features Fits comfortably. Satin soft plastic applicator for comfortable insertion. Made with cotton. Expands to naturally fit your body. Unscented. Free of artificial scents and fragrances. Packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kotex Natural Balance Security® Tampons, Regular, 18 ct.!
Abby R.
Decatur, IL
Purchased at: CVS
After trying many different brands, this one is my favorite. I used to be very active and this always stay in well and absorbs a lot. They are the most comfortable tampons.
Jennifer L.
Page, AZ
I am not a huge fan of these, I am sorry to say. I mean they work ok, but it seems like they don’t absorb that well. I am not a really heavy flow type girl but I feel like I have to change every 30 minutes. Also, they are kind of uncomfortable. Disappointed ☹️ sorry
Mica W.
Moore, OK
These are my favorite tampons. Pretty simple. They are reliable and comfortable. I love that U by Kotex is really making bright colors and bringing periods out of the shadows, but I love these trusty old stand-bys better than anything else. The box of regular absorbency are cheap and easy to find.

Looking for your answer?