Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons uploaded by Suelinn B.Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons uploaded by Alysha L.Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons uploaded by Cristine M.

BY KOTEX

Kotex® Security® Tampons come in three absorbencies to fit and protect you comfortably.  Find the one that fits you best. Fits comfortably. The SatinSoft plastic applicator makes Kotex® Security® Tampons comfortable to insert. Conforms to your shape. Our Comfort-Flex® design conforms comfortably to you. Feels natural. Only Kotex® Security® Tampons feature the Absorblend™ Seal of Cotton.  They re naturally soft, absorbent and comfortable.  Learn more at cottontoday.com. Two words:  comfortable protection.  With a SatinSoft plastic applicator to make insertion soft and comfy, along with the Absorblend™ Seal of Cotton for a more natural feeling, you ll see what we mean. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
Review for: Super more...
My favorite tampons! They’re cheap, they glide in easily and are very absorbable. I usually buy the jumbo pack at Walmart that include 18 super plus, 18 super, and 14 regular tampons that way I’m ready for whichever flow (heavy, medium, or light) that month may give me. They’re un scented, which is great bc I never want to cause any unneeded irritation down there and they are what I’ve been using for many years now and will continue to purchase over and over again!
Kimberly🌙 K.
orlando
Review for: Multi-Pack more...
I’ve been using tampons for about 5 years now and these are the most absorbing tampons, they beat tampax and playtex by a landslide! They are also much more affordable than other brands and the applicator is plastic and easy to use.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
These are the ones I use when I'm low on cash. The price is perfect and the absorbency is perfect. The Comfort level isn't where I personally would like it to be but they're not bad for the perfect price.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
Review for: Regular more...
When I got my period for the first time I only used pads, these were the first tampons that I used and I still really like them. I have tried some that I just don’t like and feels weird. I still buy these
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kotex has the best tampons hands down. Ive used this brand for several years and it provides great protection. Since the applicator is not compact, I prefer to use these tampons at home.  In my tote bag , the plastic wrapper easily opens and  the applicator can come out...which is not sanitary. Thats my only complaint with this particular tampon packaging (I use the smaller Kotex tampons in my purse now, so its all good). The actual performance of the tampon is A++! I never experience any accidents and I feel confident that this tampon will do its job! I will always use Kotex over any other brand and recommend it to all of my friends. A few of them swear by them now :)
Brittany R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY brand of tampons I use. I love everything about these. They are not bad price wise plus I can usually get them on sale at Kroger. I love that i can get the big boxes of mixed protection so I have regulars and supers but my main love for these come from the applicator. It's the only one that works best for me. The little indentation and size that other brands use I'm not a fan of. The only con is sometimes if I'm not careful it will pinch me but even that's not enough of a con to get me to switch. Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons
Ashli J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Multi-Pack more...
The Kotex natural balance security tampons have been my go to since day one! They are affordable, easy to use, super Absorbent and comfortable! I also like that you can grab a jumbo box of them for the price of one box of some of its competitors. The multi-pack is nice too! You can get regular, super and super plus in one box and if you’re anything like me you need different absorbencies because flow is wacky... especially after 2 kids! I recommend these to anyone... just note that they aren’t AS convenient for throwing in a purse like the “click” options.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best tampons I have ever use. I work with all women and most of us prefer this brand. The applicator is nice and easy to work with. I love how I can't tell it's in. And I love how the price isn't crazy
Sydney W.
Pearsall
My go to tampons! You cant get much more simple than this. Plastic so it glides on through, comfortably. Lasts quite awhile depending on how heavy the flow is. Also, cheap! Simple, yet effective! I dont like using any other tampons other than these.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
Just bought another pack of U Kotex at Target. I normally use the mini to-go ones but this box was on sale so I got it instead.

The box is HUGE. The tampons themself are also packaged in large plastic applicators even though the actual tampon is basically a conformed size, like Tampax for instance.

The wrappers are not that great in appearance; unfortunately, I find it difficult to read quickly each tampon so that's going to be a waste of time. That's the reason it's 4 stars instead of 5.

The tampon has a double knotted string which is awesome and feels secure! You can't feel it either (whilst your wearing it.) That's a huge plus compared to Tampax. U Kotex is inserted a lot easier IMO and feels more secure. I don't have to worry about having to waste a tampon because of comfort. A+++!!!!

I do recommend U Kotex tampons. :) It also came with a travel pack with tampons and liners! That's really great.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these tampons any good?
Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Do these have the grip on them?
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used theses brand ? Is it actually good ?
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How good are these compared to the regular Kotex?

Walmart