Kotex Natural Balance Overnight Pads uploaded by Latasha J.

BY KOTEX #88 in Pads

Designed to curve and conform to your body, they place more coverage where you need it most. Complete Protection. Aloe. Touch of Cotton. Individually Wrapped Get overnight protection with our most absorbent pad.  Like all Kotex Natural Balance* products, our Maxi Pads are made with real materials that provide you with great protection.  Breathable with a touch of natural cotton.  Gentle cover with a hint of aloe & Vitamin E.  Free of artificial scents or fragrances.  Dual-layer core absorbs fluid quickly and locks it deep in the pad--leaving you feeling clean, dry & protected.  Body-fit pad design provides excellent coverage. see more...

• I am the only one that prefers to use this type of pad ? 1 Answers
Desiree A.
I have always used this type of pads,they give security and they are not even thin.I recommend them but if you don't like the feeling of using a pad then don't cuz they are really big.
Princess Val B.
Riverview, FL
I use those pads , they are good! Plus the individual package fits perfectly into my makeup bag ! They are comfortable, hardly moves depending on what type of underwear you wear !
Erica B.
Simpsonville , SC
I usually use the tampons but I just had a baby and needed some pads. These were super absorbent and didn't have any sort of oder. They stayed in place all day.
Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
The only pads that protect because they are long enough to cover front and back and extreme flow. I've never found a suitable comparison. These are the best!
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
I really liked this product i hate using tampons at night these help to make sure I don't have to wash sheets the next morning great to have piece of mind
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using these for both day and night. i usually wear them if I'm out for a while.
Desiree A.
I am the only one that prefers to use this type of pad ?