Kotex Natural Balance Overnight Maxi Pads with Wings uploaded by crystal j.Kotex Natural Balance Overnight Maxi Pads with Wings uploaded by Cindy I.

BY KOTEX #66 in Pads

Previously known as Kotex Maxi Overnight with Wings. NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Kotex® Maxi Pads give you complete protection.  Heavy flow is broken down fast, but your daily routine isn t.  Find the right one for you. Stays put, comfortably. Tru-Fit wings are notched to help prevent bunching and keep your pad in place. Handles heavy flow. The CleanSorb cover breaks down heavy flow fast. see more...

Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Better to be safe than sorry! Right? These are comfortable, I move so much in bed but these stay in place the wing does not bother me at all! To be honest I use them during the day as well. I am not a fan of tampons and with these on I never feel insecure. Best night pads! Super absorbent 5 star product
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
I like Kotex Natural balance overnight pads with wings..they help me out when I wear them overnight don't have to worry about them being to big and uncomfortable,they don't leak,I feel secure when I'm sleeping..
Fallon J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kotex pads are AMAZING. These pads give remarkable coverage. They do a wonderful job absorbing moisture. I will totally continue to purchase these.
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
I love this pad brand because it has the wings and it caused less of an mess.I also love it because it is very comfortable and affordable.
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I usually use always for my period but I tried these pads they're good but I wish they were scented is my big thing about these
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Protects good, and keeps you dry while you sleep, price is a bit high at various stores. Overall the brand itself is good.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I like kotex brand. I usually have a heavy period and the natural overnight with wings works great for my needs.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product and the added bonus that it comes with wings, it's an great. Helps you avoid messes.
Cindy I.
This are great, keep you clean and confortable. . I loved this are my ride or die when i am in those no so good day's of the month ladies i recomend 100%
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
These are the only pads I will trust for overnight. They are very comfortable & I haven't had any leakage issues with them.
Jazmin J.
florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wings or not wings what do you prefer ?

back