Personal CareFeminine CareFeminine Pads & ProtectorsKotex
Natural Balance Overnight Maxi Pads with Wings

Kotex Natural Balance Overnight Maxi Pads with Wings

by Kotex

Previously known as Kotex Maxi Overnight with Wings. NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Kotex® Maxi Pads give you complete protection.  Heavy flow is broken down fast, but your daily routine isn t.  Find the right one for you. Stays put, comfortably. Tru-Fit wings are notched to help prevent bunching and keep your pad in place. Handles heavy flow. The CleanSorb cover breaks down heavy flow fast.

Wings or not wings what do you prefer ?
Start your review of Kotex Natural Balance Overnight Maxi Pads with Wings!
Gabrielle T.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good I use this all the time wen I'm on my heavy flow and I prefer pads over tampons anyway but good quality brand and price
Tracey B.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great if you have a heavy cycle and need extra coverage. I will wear this to bed with a pair of period panties. I have a lot of trouble overnight when I have my cycle, and these seem to work the best.
Pansy  G.
Texas City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good and hold a lot of liquid without leaking through. I like the wings they hold the pad in place so it doesn’t slide and make a mess.
kaylee J.
I use these every time i’m have my monthly. It is a good price they work good. This is one brand i suggest.
L. D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I trust this one but without wings. I recently bought some of this one and they are okay but the wings were annoying. I think the ones without them are a bit bigger where the wings go. Wow, didn’t realize till now how many times I typed wings LOL!
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
I love this pad brand because it has the wings and it caused less of an mess.I also love it because it is very comfortable and affordable.
Meredith R.
Imperial, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As someone with a very heavy period, I wear these during the day as well as the night, and they’re amazing! I haven’t leaked through since switching to these, and I always know I’m protected.
Lucero V M.
Placentia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchase this very often because I feel they are the thicker ones that are not plastic on top and the absorbency is really good, they’re not that super long and they’re very soft
Angie L.
La Mirada, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
And again KOTEX makes the best pads for sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate your skin and they are thick. They are well made.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This also helps me during my period and they are okay I used them during the day since they are more longer