Kotex Natural Balance Overnight Maxi Pads uploaded by Julissa H.

BY KOTEX

Kotex® Maxi Pads give you complete protection.  Heavy flow is broken down fast, but your daily routine isn t.  Find the right one for you. Handles heavy flow. The CleanSorb cover breaks down heavy flow fast. Helps keep you dry. The dual layer Leak Lock® core quickly locks fluid deep in the pad to help keep you dry and protected. Opens quietly. Specially designed wrappers open discreetly. Go ahead, sleep on it.  Our most absorbent pad provides complete coverage day or night.  With a comfortable design featuring our new CleanSorb cover, heavy flow is broken down fast, leaving the material next to your skin clean. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kotex Natural Balance Overnight Maxi Pads
  • "great product for heavy flow, never had any issues of leakage during night time." in 1 review
  • "Kotex is my favorite brand of pads." in 1 review
  • "THESE MAKE ALOT BETTER WEAR THEN LIGHT DAYS THAT DONT STICK ONTO MY UNDERROOS AND YES TO SOME THIS SIZE OF A PAD MIGHT LOOK AND SEEM LIKE UR WEARING A DIPER BUT IF YOU HAVE A HEAVY FLOW MONTHLY LIKE I DO( I know TMI) you havre to find the best of the best I just wish these where around when I was a kid in the 90s it woulda saved me from wearing 2 pads and 5 pairs of underwear so I wouldn't bleed through." in 1 review
Jeannette B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love it! It has been great especially when you are beyond heavy flow. So far the only pad that I trusted and will always use. I have been using them since I was 12 years old. I totally recommend this.
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I USE WHAT EVER PADS I CAN GET ON SALE WITH A COUPON, THESE ARE A 24 CT. FOR 2.99 AT PRICCE CHOPPER GROCERY STORE AND I HAD A 1.00 -OFF ANY U BY KOTEX PRODUCT. I DIDNT BUY A LOT BECAUSE THE REST OF MY TOTE FILLED BATHROOM PRODUCTS ARE IN A STORAGE UNIT SO DEEP IN THE UNIT I HAD TO GO BUY PADS. THESE MAKE A LOT BETTER WEAR THEN LIGHT DAYS THAT DON'T STICK ONTO MY UNDERROOS AND YES TO SOME THIS SIZE OF A PAD MIGHT LOOK AND SEEM LIKE UR WEARING A DIPER BUT IF YOU HAVE A HEAVY FLOW MONTHLY LIKE I DO( I know TMI) you havre to find the best of the best I just wish these where around when I was a kid in the 90s it woulda saved me from wearing 2 pads and 5 pairs of underwear so I wouldn't bleed through. I have o get the ultra strong kind because unlike many of my peers due to dramatic blood loss as a child I am anemic when I get my period. I'm on jolessa and I was hoping .it would lesson my flow it did previoudly ps if your pharmacy tries giving u the generic brand of your meds tell them to shove it. ive had my fmale prob since I was 10. and I had a carrie moment in my 5th grade class when I decided to wear white pants. to this day I dint wear white pants or skirts and I still deal with a heavy flow back in the 90s pads with wings where non existant, and even in hospitals there pads don't help prevent accidents. but if I ever had to recommend a brand to put in the voxboxes its u by kotex or always. with wings and eltra long pad and good absorbancey.tryst me theres not a brand of tampon or pad I havnt tried.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually stopped buying others brands years ago. I leaked through them all. This is the only brand I trust. So much so I used these pads after having a baby during postpartum bleeding and they still protected me from leaks. I can wear these instead of a tampon and still feel confident.
Nancy H.
I am in menopause now, but when I did have my periods, this was the only pads I wore at night.  I hated to wake up to cleaning the pajamas or bedsheets, so I used these and they were great.  My daughter now uses them when she goes to bed.  They work great and absorb a lot.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I highly recommend! Ever since I was 12 I would look for pads that would not make me bleed all over my underwear. A few years ago I tired these pads and honestly they are the best. I use them at night and during the day. They are comfy and they keep me from getting blood on my clothes.
Suzanne T.
Asbury Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wearing these pads since I got my period. They're thick and as comfortable as you can get while having your period. Not to get too in depth, those with a heavy flow will not be disappointed. I wear them throughout the day and at night. They're long and very absorbent.
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LIFE SAVING! This is the only pad that I trusted and would use following the birth of my baby girl. It helped me feel secure that I would be leak free and I didn't have to change it out every 5 minutes!! Would recommend this to any new mom or mom to be!
Raquel R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a much have . When ever it's that time of the month I grab these they have excellent coverage and don't have to worry about staining. They are so comfortable wouldn't get any other type. These are my go too.
Jazmine R.
Albuquerque
I absolutely love these pads. They are comfortable and cover my me when I need them to when I use them. I buy them at Target. They are thick and leak proof for the most part and they always meet my expectations. They are easy to dispose of as well and they don't feel like you're wearing a diaper!
andrea B.
Covington, GA
This is the only product I can trust over night not to leak. After a tubal ligation I needed a dependable product. Another plus is unlike other similar brands it does not cause a chemical burn on sensitive skin. This is the only overnight pad I will ever use. Plus it is not crazy expensive.