Kotex Natural Balance Maxi Pads Overnight uploaded by crystal j.

BY KOTEX #85 in Pads

Kotex® Natural Balance* Overnight Maxi Individually Wrapped Pads.
Coming soon.
Aloe.
Touch of cotton. see more...

Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
These keep me protected through the night! I don’t trust any other brands! I’ve used these for years and they never fail! I usually have a heavier flow and I can get through the night without having to change or worry that I leaked!
Sam H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite pads for the nughttime. I have no fears that I will leak onto my sheets and it has the comfort of not having the wings. It's thick but I hardly feel it at night when I'm in bed.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This are for those first day (normally my heaviest). They hold up, no leakage. I'm not worried I'll wake up to a slight massacre scene in the morning.