Kotex Natural Balance* Lightdays Liners, Regular, Unscented, 270 Count uploaded by Veronica M.

BY KOTEX

When you want a little more oomph out of your everyday protection, the Kotex Natural Balance Long Lightdays Liners give you more coverage in the front and back. With features like aloe and natural cotton, these pantiliners will keep up with you every... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
First and foremost, I love that these are unscented. SO many brands have scented liners and pads and tampons, but why??? So unnecessary, fragrances can cause a lot of irritation! But these work very well for days where I'm spotting. They're very comfortable and they don't shift around when I'm out on a run
Veronica M.
U by Kotex makes the best liners and I always like to use them and they are priced well. I buy them at the grocery store or big box stores wherever I see that they are priced best as it does come in a big box which lasts forever.
Selina G.
Corp Christi, TX
Absolutely my favorite everyday liners. Ever since having kids I can't sneeze or laugh workout leaking lol. But I don't need to worry about anything going through with these. I barely feel like their even there. Really recommend them!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
These are the best pads that I have used. These work very well and are as comfortable as a pad can get. Lol. Because let's face it, none are really comfortable at all. I do recommend these though. They are very absorbent.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these. I tend to need to always have a pad on for over flows when I'm on my period. And these do the trick. They aren't too big but still absorbent. I don't even notice that I have them on!
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
I prefer the long liners, but in a pinch these are obviously just as good. Great price, great fit and quality. I will be buying them again!
Rhonda J.
Demopolis , AL
I use these very often and I'm always very pleased with them. They are very thin and I can wear them very comfortably throughout the day.
Amber F.
Folsom, CA
I love this product. The quality is awesome and it absorbs really good. I also love how compact it is so I can put it in my purse.
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
It is really useful for everyday, it makes you fell clean, dry and comfortable. I buy it in Wall Mart. It is not expensive.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
Very good
Happy I bought this item!kotex is the only brand to use!I have been using them for so long!