Kotex Natural Balance Lightdays Liners uploaded by Kaytlynn L.

BY KOTEX

Kotex® Lightdays® pantiliners are light enough to use every day.  Find the one that fits you best. Keeps you comfy. Our Comfort-Flex® design moves with you for a comfortable fit. Feels soft to the touch. The cottony cover is super soft against your skin. Helps protect against leaks. The all-around leakage barrier safeguards your panties. Stays put. Stay-in-Place protection helps keep your liner comfortable and secure. Free of artificial fragrances. No scents or artificial fragrances are used. Life is unpredictable, so be prepared with panty protection that s softer than before.  Longer and wider, this liner also helps neutralize odor to help you feel fresh. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
The only brand liner I been using since I was in high school. The price is just right plus lots of time I buy 1 get 1 half price or free from Rite Aid (which is good) but they're easy to apply and remove unlike some others.
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
I actually bought these on accident. I was in a hurry and thought I was buying pads. I know have 160 of these. lol I actually really like them they are great for when I am first starting and going off my period. Good product! U by Kotex Lightdays Pantiliners, Extra Coverage, Unscented, Long, 112 ea
Kimberly F.
San Tan Vly, AZ
After having kids, sometimes certain activities an make you require a light liner, just in case. These Kotex liners are lightweight, easy to use, and make you feel more confident throughout the day
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these liners. They are thin enough that I don't feel them yet they absorb well. I've been using these for a few years now and even though I change it up from time to time, I always go back to these Kotex liners.
Auddy W.
I usually enjoy Kotex products, but these tend to not stick while I apply them. Almost every time I place on down, it never stays. I wish Kotex would have more stickiness on their liners to help it stay.
Jeanette M.
I like using panty liners in order to make sure I'm over my period or if I get it before. My first day is always light so it's perfect
Darrellynn T.
Kenner, LA
I love this product so much!!! i am a fan of all the kotex u products. keep them coming and the price for the amount is amazing
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
U kotex panty liners are useful for periods and light leakage. U can get them at most grocery stores. They are great.
Jocey R.
Wellness Guru Expert
these are great when its your last day !! i love how the box comes with 105!! enough to last you for a few months!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like using these daily since they keep me fresh all day long. I don't even know the liner is there.