Kotex Natural Balance Lightdays Liners uploaded by Kaytlynn L.

BY KOTEX

Kotex® Lightdays® pantiliners are light enough to use every day.  Find the one that fits you best. Keeps you comfy. Our Comfort-Flex® design moves with you for a comfortable fit. Feels soft to the touch. The cottony cover is super soft against your skin. Helps protect against leaks. The all-around leakage barrier safeguards your panties. Stays put. Stay-in-Place protection helps keep your liner comfortable and secure. Free of artificial fragrances. No scents or artificial fragrances are used. Life is unpredictable, so be prepared with panty protection that s softer than before.  Longer and wider, this liner also helps neutralize odor to help you feel fresh. Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
The only brand liner I been using since I was in high school. The price is just right plus lots of time I buy 1 get 1 half price or free from Rite Aid (which is good) but they're easy to apply and remove unlike some others.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
These liners are great. Some liners have irregular sizing and are way too wide/long/short -- but I've never had a problem with Kotex liners at all in that regard. Been using them now daily for over 5 years and I wouldn't consider changing. Another plus is that they are sold almost everywhere - from supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores - you name it, they're there. I have also found them being sold at bulk stores like BJ's and Sam's Club -- which is fantastic because you get 3 value packs for only $9.99. Can't beat that price for the quantity you receive. The only downfall I see to these are just like the other commenter posted - what is up with the strong adhesive?! I love that the liner stays in place, duh, don't we all, but I don't need superglue for a liner! It stays on your underwear after removal. It does remove with washing but I am not a fan of residue of any kind. Because of that I stick with the regular pantiliners by Kotex because their adhesive is not produced by the Incredible Hulk . . .
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Extra Coverage more...
These are by far my favorite liner! They work the best and usually are the cheapest! I prefer the longer ones but the regular ones are good too! The regular are individually packaged now which is so much easier to throw in my purse. I highly recommend these!
Kimberly F.
San Tan Vly, AZ
After having kids, sometimes certain activities an make you require a light liner, just in case. These Kotex liners are lightweight, easy to use, and make you feel more confident throughout the day
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
I actually bought these on accident. I was in a hurry and thought I was buying pads. I know have 160 of these. lol I actually really like them they are great for when I am first starting and going off my period. Good product! U by Kotex Lightdays Pantiliners, Extra Coverage, Unscented, Long, 112 ea
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these liners. They are thin enough that I don't feel them yet they absorb well. I've been using these for a few years now and even though I change it up from time to time, I always go back to these Kotex liners.
Auddy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually enjoy Kotex products, but these tend to not stick while I apply them. Almost every time I place on down, it never stays. I wish Kotex would have more stickiness on their liners to help it stay.
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
I actually love their liners. I cant even feel like I have one on when I'm using theirs. For the price these are, you really cant complain. Great product and I will continue to use these.
Carrie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Extra Coverage, 80Ct more...
These are the only liners i use. I like the shape. And the absorbency level makes me feel more secure. You get a lot at a decent price in these boxes
Jeanette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like using panty liners in order to make sure I'm over my period or if I get it before. My first day is always light so it's perfect