KOTEX Long Super Maxi Pads uploaded by Anna R.

BY KOTEX

Need a little extra coverage in front and back? These pads are longer than regular maxis, giving you extra panty protection with all our new features like aloe, Vitamin E, and natural cotton, so you’re both covered and comfortable.

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole L.
I got these on sale and was willing to give them a try and stray from my regular brand. I was surprised how much I actually liked them. A bit bulky but they stay put and secure. Very happy and will probably repurchase!
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
That's my favorite , I only buy this right now ,
Makes me really comfortable, and you can use to sleep and for go out !!! It's cheap and the packet is pretty big , I bought at Walmart!
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
I love using these at night. I don't have to worry about leaking because they're super absorbent. They're super comfortable and stay in place. I recommend these to any girl or woman in need of a good pad!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Kotex is a good brand for maxi-pads. I am not too picky about what brand I buy, usually if I have a coupon I am okay with trying out a new brand, sometimes that has been disastrous and other times it's worked out well. Kotex does a nice job protecting.
Cassie W.
I like the coverage these provide. There is very little chance of any leakage when wearing these because of how long they are
Carla H.
Super maxi pads make me feel confident that there won't be any accidental leakage. It doesn't make me feel irritated too.
Nakiesha P.
East palatka, FL
Not really a fan of pads but I bought theses for a little extra security and they turned out to be pretty good
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Love these and all the kotext products. They are priced right and they are awesome.
Elizabeth B.
Lenexa, KS
I used to only use Kotex but the quality of their pads has gone down in the past year. Every time I wear one for longer than a few hours, it falls apart and the cotton gets all over.
Melynda B.
Copemish, MI
This is not my favorite brand, but I do like it if theres no other options these work alright there pretty comfortable tho