BY KOTEX

Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Though it's been a while since I've used this exact brand/style, I do remember that I enjoyed this product. These liners are perfect for days when you have a very light flow and don't want to worry about the bulk of a normal liner. They stay in place and absorb perfectly.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the curve pads. Im really athletic so I need something that will protect me but also move with me so I have ultimate protection no matter what. These are the product for me.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I recall seeing these in store and picking them up as they seemed like a good idea! Affordable at $4 but they went without full use. The shape was perfect when wearing thongs, but the liner adhesive wasn't strong; the liner would slide around and off. Not worth it in my opinion
Laura S.
Murrieta, CA
They work amazing!!! And perfect for when you still want to feel sexy and beautiful, but have a horrible period to deal with. Highly recommended these!!
Sarah G.
Im not a fan of this product in fact i would not recommend it. i think every female though has what she likes the most