BY KOTEX

What a chameleon. Whether you need protection on light days, backup support, or just to feel fresh every day, pick up a box of our regular liners. Features like no artificial fragrances and a touch of natural cotton let your protection blend seamlessly into your day. see more...

Stephanie H.
Dallas, TX
Best pantiliner on the market! Easy to use, they stay in place and overall great value. I also love that you can find them anywhere - great perk if you use these daily. They also pair well with tampon use.
Liz E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for whatever minor lady business you might have down there. These stay in place and are never uncomfortable for me. These liners do the job of keeping me dry and clean. I love that it comes in a big box that can last me a few months.
Diane M.
North Bergen, NJ
I swear by these liners. Literally the only ones I'll use. They're comfy and I know I'm always protected. Best.
Kristen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These used to be my go to liners. I use an all natural brand now but I don't have an issue with these at all. I'd gladly use them if I needed to.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
These are my go to product. My period is always too light for tampons and this is the perfect solution without making you feel uncomfortable.