BY KOTEX

Lydia A.
Las Vegas, NV
Easily packed away in a purse or pocket which keeps these at the top of my list for discreet use.  Lately they've come in handy at the trampoline park (I've had a baby, and well, jumping makes my bladder leak).  I like that these are unscented and fit most types of underwear.
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
I enjoy these liners on my light days, usually right when I am ending my cycle. But, I find that they "bunch up" throughout the day. It's not a big deal to put a new one on, but find it to get uncomfortable throughout the day. I am no longer using the product as I prefer other brands.
Liz H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These do the job. I don't think the adhesive is as good as another brand I use, but for the most part, it does an okay job.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A necessary evil. Plenty of protection front to back. Not something we like to have to wear, but always reliable
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
I like these because they aren't individually wrapped or scented like some other ones on the market