KOTEX FRESH AND DRY Maximum Protection Pantiliners 33 uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY KOTEX #14 in Pantiliners

This liner is almost as good at multitasking as you are. It provides period backup, protection on light days, and everyday freshness - plus maximum coverage that?s longer and wider than our other liners. Add in new features like a touch of natural cotton and these liners have all your bases covered. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these a lot. They are easy to apply - they stick to the underwear and rarely move around. They absorb well and are comfortable. I can’t feel them during the day. They’re also vey affordable. I get 16 pads for $1,40.
I recommend using them on lighter days because of their smaller size and the fact that they don’t have flexi wings for additional support and to prevent accidents.
Dana S.
Ellerbe
U by Kotex has a good product for the price. It’s a nice liner for women, a little big and bulky for the teens in my house. All in all, it works well for spotting, but I wouldn’t use it for much more.
BRANDY R.
Panama city, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite liners. I have a super heavy flow so I always have one on to catch any leaks and I've never had a problem with them. They are also pretty cheap which is a plus in my book
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using these. I found these at cvs and they do wonders especially when I'm almost finished with my period for the month. This stuff keeps everything held and it doesn't feel too small or big as a pad or liner.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who can be a fan of panty liners? This girl!! These liners are so comfortable. I appreciate how thick and long they are in comparison to others. It's actually lining my entire panty. And I forget that I have it on! It helps me feel fresh and clean all day!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Korea fresh and dry max protection long length liners are very inexpensive and we'll wort the cost they shape keeps them from bunching up amd you can save the undies while keeping dry
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Fantastic. Super discreet while still providing you with the protection that you need. Sometimes you just need a little something extra for protection during/before/after your period, and these work wonders!
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
I like these panty liners because for $1 I can get a 16 court that does the job! I don't like spending more than a product is worth and I feel like I get my money's worth!
Elizabetn R.
These are good towards the end of you're period or if you have a light period. They are thin and comfortable. Just bought some for $1 and got them free with coupons!!
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product. i didn't think i would like them so i bought them and i could hardly tell i was wearing one. they are discreet thin an can carry them anywhere