Koss PortaPro On-The-Ear Headphones with Case - Black (Srsportapro) uploaded by Lynnette D.

BY KOSS

Find Headphones And Headsets at Target.com! Koss PortaPro On-The-Ear Headphones with Case - Black (SRSPORTAPRO) Color: Black. see more...

Rolf N.
Waxahachie, TX
Koss Porta pros are some of the most comfortable headphones I've ever used. As an everyday user and a musician who takes audio quality relatively seriously, I feel like I don't sacrifice anything with these on-ear headphones. The biggest plus is I can wear them all day with no discomfort from my glasses. I also consistently get asked about them because of the unique design.
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
I bought these for my husband as a wedding gift because he wanted them but don't didn't want to spend the money on them. As it turns out I use them far more than he does and I love them. They are not only comfortable but give a rich sound that I haven't heard from any of the other headphones we've had. Sometimes I even forget that I'm wearing headphones. Koss PortaPro On-The-Ear Headphones with Case - Black (Srsportapro)