ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsKoss

by Koss

The Koss KEB15i is a modern blend of style and sound all in one package. An innovative angled port ensures the perfect fit at the touch of a finger. The ingenuity of the KEB15i brings you closer to.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Koss Keb15i In-ear Headphones - Stereo - Blue - Mini-phone - Wired - 16 Ohm - 18 Hz - 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear - 4 Ft Cable (keb15ib)!
Hannah S.
Yorkville, IL
The sound quality is absolutely for the price! I absolutely love listening to music with there headphones it's wonderful. That being said, it has the durability of a daisy. I spent $15 on these headphones and one ear stopped working after two weeks! Then I bought another pair and it happened again. The whole point of headphones is MOBILITY. I should be able to live a reasonably active lifestyle (walking, working, jogging on occasion) without them immediately falling apart.
Jody S.
Waxhaw, NC
I bought these for my daughter to use with her kindle. They work well, look great, and the sound is pretty good for the price!

Looking for your answer?