ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsKoss
Cs-100 Stereo Pc Headset With Noise Canceling Microphone

Koss Cs-100 Stereo Pc Headset With Noise Canceling Microphone

by Koss

Ideal for computer games with sound cards, telephone, voice activated and voice recognition software- Clear Voice Technology noise canceling microphone delivers clear communication in noisy environments- Dynamic element for extended frequency response- Single-sided cord entry for unobstructed use- Lifetime warranty- Includes 8' cord with nylon cover and two 3-5mm jacks for PC use SKU: DBN92726

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Koss Cs-100 Stereo Pc Headset With Noise Canceling Microphone!
Amber U.
Coraopolis, PA
Good quality. Not my favorite headphones, the quality could be better but all around good headphones.
McKenzie B.
I love to take these on my plane trip. Bought them off amazon! The noise cancelling really works!
Lori L.
Nebo, KY
Have only had these headsets for about a week but have worked well so far. I bought these based on the many positive reviews from multiple sites.

Looking for your answer?