Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersKosé
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml

by Kosé

DHC Oil or this better?
For people with rosacea, specifically type 2 (papules and texture), what was your experience with this?
Iss this a 1st or 2nd generation cleansing oil ? Like.. it needs a duble cleansing after?
Start your review of Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml!
Katelyn S.
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Katelyn S.
Purchased at: Amazon
i love this cleanser!! it gets everything off with ease, theres nothing left behind even after a quick wash. its cheap, and it smells amazing! it smells like an orange popsicle. my skin feels very smooth after using this
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Ellie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Other than hadalabo this is also my favorite cleansing oil. I have an acne prone skin and I’m quite scare to use cleansing oil. However, after using it for a few days, I noticed that my skin definitely look healthier and brighter. I usually have a lot of blackheads. During the day my face also become really oily. After using this cleansing oil before I washed my face in AM and PM, my skin is not that oily anymore. It’s clearer and overall looking really glowy. I’m so happy I bought this product. Also, the only thing I don’t like about it is that it smells like cooking oil.
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Luanda Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
best cleansing oil of my life !!!! I recommend it to everyone, it leaves my skin smooth, without any makeup completely clean!
Kristine B.
Herndon, VA
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Kristine B.
This is the only oil I use on my skin for double cleansing nothing more nothing less. I have a combination skin with rather large pore so it is prone for black/white heads buildup and acne. Hence, i stay away from oil-based product as much as possible.
Luisa P.
Redwood City, CA
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Luisa P.
Packaging comes in a standard plastic case that feels neither cheap nor expensive. Regular fare for cleansing oils. This is a minute detail but I do like how the text is printed on the bottle itself, instead of just on a sticker. The pump dispenses just the right amount of product. It feels like the oil is fetching the makeup from your pores. It works well in removing pretty much everything
Caroline S.
San Diego, CA
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Caroline S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this cleansing oil! It’s the best thing for remove makeup, it’s pretty effortless and leaves your skin smooth and clean. If you never used a cleansing oil, you need to know that you have to emulsify the product before wash it off. For that you just need to wet your hands and rub your face, until you notice a white cast forming on your skin, then you can proceed to wash it off. It does wonders for skin pores and even help with blackheads, definitely recommend it!
Shri S.
Rochester Hills, MI
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Shri S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Have been using this product since last 5 months. It is oil based and doesn't make my skin too dry or oily. It manages to pull out any grime and dirt at the end of the day. You can feel bits of dirt getting rolled out as you rub the cleansing oil on your skin gently cleaning up some of the more projecting sebaceous filaments.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I actually decided to switch to this cleansing oil after seeing so many people mention it as a cheaper alternative on DHC Cleansing Oil reviews. Currently, I’m already using myfourth bottle of this cleansing oil. I love this cleansing oil so much that I haven’t switched to anything else since I started! The main ingredients in this cleansing oil are rice bran oil and mineral oil. Rice bran oil is lightweight and considered the “world’s healthiest edible oil” and contains a ton of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients. It helps to reduce inflammation and skin irritation. Some of you might freak out when you see that it contains mineral oil – but it is a myththat mineral oil is bad for your skin! Mineral oil does not cause acne! Just makes sure that your product uses cosmetic grade mineral oil and you’ll be fine. The consistency of this cleansing oil is extremely light, much lighter than the DHC cleansing oil. It even comes out slightly watery in texture. It has a slight tangy, citrusfragrance due to the orange oil that it contains. About 3-4 pumps is enough for an entire face of heave make-up. The great thing is that when you wash it off with water, it turns white so you’ll know when you’ve washed off all of the cleansing oil. I still follow-up with a cleanser just in case though. This cleansing oil takes off my make-up very well – it will take a bit longer to take off your waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I do notice that rubbing the cleansing oil over my eyelids does cause my eyes to become very blurry. After washing it off though, the blurry vision subsides. Many other people that review this product have also reported this “blurry vision” problem. I’m not sure if this is something to worry about but currently, I don’t think it is anything dangerous. One more thing: the packaging is great because it comes with a neck stopper. It makes it easy to travel with! All in all, this is my go-to cleansing oil because of the quality and price! I wouldn’t mind trying out other cleansing oils though!
Bianca W.
usa
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml uploaded by Bianca W.
I dont wear makeup but I wear a lot of sunscreen and this is amazing. I have acne prone skin and I feel like this really gets deep into my pores and I feel like this has also helped with blackheads and my hormonal acne as well. its not stripping and its inexpensive 10/10! i love this.
Semaj H.
Palo Alto, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
gets rid of all makeup and oils on your face easily and quickly. emulsifies well and is easy to get off after