Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersKosé
KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy

KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy

by Kosé

Paindifficulttoundertake,inthepowerofthegrassandthesilkhair.NETUniongrasspremiumextracts(repair & prevention beauty hair ingredients)scheme.Replenishlostindamage,moistureandshine.Thinhairreinforcingthecuticleofthehair.Volumedownandglossofcare,manureinsteadofglossyhair.

Has anyone given this a try?
What is the difference between this oil and the yellow bottle one ?
Is this safe for acne prone skin?
Start your review of KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy!
Rachel T.
KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy uploaded by Rachel T.
I first tried this product about 5 years ago after reading about it on a skincare website. I was very excited to try it and even more excited by the results. It really helped make my skin feel as though it got thoroughly cleaned. I've bought it many more times since and am still using it all these years later!
Val B.
Bell Gardens, CA
KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy uploaded by Val B.
I will say I was super scared of trying the oil cleansing method to my skin care routine because I have acne prone skin, but boy am I glad I chose this oil cleanser! It’s my first step to my 11 step skin care routine. It completely melted off all my make up when I wear any, so easily! It’s amazing! Also, extremely affordable. It’s a must try!KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy
Bella B.
KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy uploaded by Bella B.
I really like this cleansing oil. I have tried many cleansing oils, and for the price, I think this one is the best value. The bottle is large so it lasts a long time and it also comes in a refill pouch so you don't have to keep throwing out bottles. The oil is a pretty thin consistency and removes all traces of makeup even mascara and eyeliner, and rinses off well. If you are looking for a good value in a facial cleansing oil, definitely check this one out!
Erika L.
Honolulu, HI
You need this cleansing oil!! I got mine off Amazon for about $10 and it lasts me at least 6 months of daily use. The pump makes it really handy to use and keeps the product from getting everywhere. It easily removes all of my makeup, even waterproof mascara!
Anh H.
Lincoln
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my all time favorite oil cleanser i don’t think i can live without it! Literally melt all of my makeup and sunscreen away and still leave my skin hydrate. This is the only oil makeup remover that does the job right for me, it melts my waterproof mascara like nothing so 💯 recommended
Galen C.
Clarksville, TN
This cleansing oil changed my skin for the better. I’ve always dealt with a lot of redness in my complexion, but when I started using this as my first cleanser, so much of the redness went away. It takes off makeup effortlessly, doesn’t sting your eyes, and leaves skin moisturized.
Aya M.
KOSE Softy Mo Facial Cleansing Oil Speedy uploaded by Aya M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love it because it does an amazing job at removing all my makeup (bb cream, blush, lipstick, waterproof mascara, etc.). This brand is super affordable and exceeded my expectations. The cleansing oil is not too thick or too runny, it was perfect. My face felt clean and smooth after.
RUKHSAR P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best ever cleansing oil for waterproof make up, if you’re following K beauty or J beauty regime this should be your first step to remove makeup or pollution dirt from your skin and then use a foaming cleanser. This cleansing oil never breakout my skin even though I have cystic acne problem.
Nataly L.
Post Falls, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
I have repurchased this oil cleanser at least 3 or 4 times and I like to always have a bottle of it. You get 230ml of product for under $10 and it dissolves anything I put on my face. Skincare is important to me and I try to double cleanse the majority of the time, but I'm not perfect. Lazy nights are micellar water and bed. However if I've used waterproof makeup, reapplied thick mineral sunscreen through the day, etc, then i will ALWAYS use the kose as my first cleanse and know it removes everything. Other pros: it rinses cleanly and does not necessarily need to be followed by a 2nd cleanse, it feels light and slippy on the skin- no tugging, it is fragrance free and non comedogenic.
Tessa L.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I mainly purchased this oil cleanser because it came in a relatively large size and it was inexpensive and I'm so glad I happened to buy it! I kind of have a love/hate relationship with pump bottle oil cleansers because on the one hand it's really easy to use and you don't waste as much product, but they tend to have a thin consistency and I HATE when my 1st cleanser drips down my face. This oil cleanser has this amazing consistency that just clings to your face so there's no mess at all! Another thing I like is that it moves comfortably across your skin, with no pulling, so I don't worry that it's being rough on my face. And last but not least, I haven't had any issues with this stinging my eyes when I (vigorously) remove my eye makeup so I'll definitely be buying more of this in the future.