KOSE Sekkisui White UV Protector Gel 50g uploaded by Amber M.

BY KOSÉ

made in Japan see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal C.
Seattle
Great daily sunblock! Though the sunblock can come off slightly thick and can result In greasy skin later in the day if you have combination skin like I do. I still love the product enough to buy again, but would definitely try to see if there’s a lighter product on the market.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received these as free samples it through the mail. I am so surprised that I did not know about this product sooner. Michelle is super moisturizing in on top of that it smells so fresh and amazing. I am not sure where the best place to purchase this is, but I would very much love the full-size product.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
This product absorbed into my skin very quickly and left no visible white cast and did not make my skin feel greasy. This product, however, contains a lot of alcohol in it so if you are sensitive to that then I would avoid it. I use this over my regular moisturizer for added sun protection. I purchased this on amazon, and felt it was a little over priced at $37 USD.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where is the best place to purchase this product?