BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKosé
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz (Free Shipping)

KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping)

by Kosé

This unique massage cream mask is enriched with ten Oriental herb extracts to leave the skin feeling silky smooth, hydrated, and noticeably brighter. Benefits: Brightens, hydrates, detoxifies and improves blood circulation. Helps to firm the skin. Contains exfoliating particles to remove dead cells. Allows for treatment products that follow to absorb better. Can be used by all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping)!
Xinyi Z.
Mountain View, CA
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping) uploaded by Xinyi Z.
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping) uploaded by Xinyi Z.
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping) Great for normal to oil skin. Have herbal ingredients. Smell like flowers. Gel texture, soft and easy to apply. Will make the skin brighter and not so dull. Bad side: it contains alcohol, so may not good for dry skin.
william L.
Rosemead, CA
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping) uploaded by william L.
This mask contains ten moisturizing herbal extracts, the mask resembles a pale yellow tofu. It needs to be massaged for one minute and then applied to the face for one minute. When massaging on the face, I will smell the smell of alcohol. Please use it with caution if you are uncomfortable with skin care products containing alcohol. There is no tingling sensation when massaging. After using it, there will be a little tightness, but the complexion has become clear and white. I am very satisfied with this effect, and I need to apply a moisturizing mask to replenish water. KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping)
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic 5 oz. (Free Shipping) uploaded by elvia P.
Sekkisei I discovered this brand not so long ago and omg it is the best moisturizers I have ever used!!! Its K-beauty brand and it's a herbal gel, the moment I put it on it melted instantly. It's very gentle and lightweight and I have combination sensitive skin so it didn't even break me out or irritate it. The smell is a bit strong but it doesn't linger. I used it as a overnight mask and the next morning my face had a supple,dewy plumped glowing look to it and it was soft AF. It was sent to me as a sample and I'm definitely going to be purchasing the full size and their other products. I've tried many moisturizers and this one just takes the whole cake. Where has it been my whole life!!! I highly without a doubt recommend this product So I wanted to give an update about this. After trying out the sample by beauty advisor sent me I knew I had to purchase the full size. It came in a couple nights ago and I paid $40 for 2.8oz and it's so worth it. It comes with a lil spoon and there's a lil Pocket that you put the spoon in on the side, super cute. I'm so in love with this product, a lil definitely goes a long way. I am just so impressed by the way my skin looks and feels when I wake up. I don't recommend using this during the day because it's heavyweight and to me it's more of a overnight sleeping mask. I mean if you have dry skin then I guess it'll be fine. Even after I wash my face in the morning it literally stays plumped, dewy with a glass skin look. I'm definitely going to be purchasing the oil cleanser and he's sending it over for me to try out so hopefully I will love it like I love this product. I'll definitely do a review on the oil cleanser. If you like more info on my beauty advisor let me know and I'll send you his link on Instagram, he's free and once you register with him on beauty tap you can ask him questions, get recommendations and get free samples just like this all for free. He's also a licensed esthetician.
Christian M.
Stewartstown, PA
I use this every morning and evening in my daily regimen, helps with moisturizing and tightening. I noticed it the first time I used it, my skin tightened (in a great way!) and I’ve been in love ever since. I buy it over and over again and I’m still satisfied. A little goes a long way too!
Sherry W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product so much! It is lightweight and it feels breathable and is super hydrating. It was very effective and you can use it as either a mask (thicker layer) or as your everyday moisturizer. I love it for summer!
Hattie R.
Taylorsville, NC
I'm a huge fan of the new k-beauty/j-beauty movement, and Sekkisei is one of my favorite discoveries. This mask is all about hydrating, like most of those products are. Not many active ingredient in here, so this is more of a "pampering" mask than a treatment mask. But, if you're just looking for a little indulgence on a self-care Sunday, this mask is a great choice.
Marisa B.
Helps lighten, moisturize and give an over all more youthful glow. I buy it again and again.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FACIAL PRODUCT. IT WORK DEEP AND EFFECTIVE AND I WAS AMAZE WITH THE RESULTS. IT'S LIKE YOU WENT TO THE SPA BUT LESS EXPENSIVE AND I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY AND I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE
member-93ca5
Japan I love this kind of products. Trying everyday make my skin smooth and lovely. Tonified my face. I recommend #koseproducts 😍😍😍
Sidney L.
This treatment has the Sekkisei signature like scent, a bit alcoholic. The texture is nice, not very thick. It cools the skin. I like that it comes with a separate spatula so that I do not need to use my finger to scoop out the product and can maintain hygiene.

Looking for your answer?