Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsKosé

by Kosé

Astaxanthine glycerin (moisture retention) formula. Resilience and dewiness for skin that is wrinkled due to dryness. Improved moisturizing formula! The concentrated moisturizing toner in the mask will effectively penetrate the outer layer of skin. You...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kose Clearturn Lift Concentration (Asta xanthine) Facial Mask - 5 by KOSE COSMEPORT!
Melbourne
Kose Clearturn Lift Concentration (Asta xanthine) Facial Mask - 5 by KOSE COSMEPORT uploaded by missglorycharm ..
Very hydrating and leaves my face feeling smooth! Super easy to use! Would recommend! [product:kose-clearturn-lift-concentration-(asta-xanthine)-facial-mask-5-by-kose-cosmeport]
Hamilton, ON
This is quite good. I initially got turned off by the pink tinge but the mask is very generously drowning in product/plenty to go around my fat head/neck/hands/etc. & as much as I would like to repurchase this wonderful product, I also want to try other masks out there as there are zillions of options.

Looking for your answer?