BY KOSE

Just by wiping both merits make falling and gentle to the skin, rinse-free. Easy makeup remover. I like bouncing, soft plump to tone the skin. see more...

Karen A.
I do mud masks almost daily for clarifying/decongestion purposes, but they can be drying, so I like to follow them up with a sheet masks.  I'm on my second set of Kose masks because they're inexpensive and do what they say they will.  I like to put on all my evening skincare stuff except moisturiser, then use the sheet mask for 10-15 minutes, then apply moisturiser.  When I wake up, my skin is plump and glowy.

The only downside to these would be if you're used to the individual sheet masks with loads of extra serum.  These do not have extra serum, just enough serum to moisten the 30 masks appropriately.
mei L.
new york
This mask is just amazing.
It moisturizes my skin.
My skin felt better after using it just one time.
I use this mask in the morning while drying my hair and in the evening after removing my makeup.
The price is just AMAZING.
The packaging is really cute and handy because the sheet masks don'T dry out.
You dont't waste plastic .
I've purchased this box already several times and I really really recommend you buying this

back