BY KOSE

A lightweight rapid-dissolving moisturizer With a highly emollient formula Contains Vitamin C to reduce melanin production & prevent inflammation freckles & aging spots Blended with Herbal Extracts including Elecampane Extract Coix Seed Extract & Angelica Extract Skin appears suppler sleeker more radiant & even-toned To use: Apply day & night to cleansed & toned face & neck see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Kelli K.
Rhinelander
I recieved samples of this product. Impressed with everyone. I could actually feel the results and cleanliness.
Amy S.
This set of face products has helped my skin so much! I discovered it while i was in Japan. I use the wash, the toner, and the moisturizer as a set. Its great for my oily acne prone sensitive skin. My skin has been clear and I think my redness has gone down some since using it! I
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
His is a product I got complimentary and I just tried this tonight I can say it really made my face feel refresed