Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersKosé
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/47OZ for WOMEN

Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN

by Kosé

A lightweight rapid-dissolving moisturizer With a highly emollient formula Contains Vitamin C to reduce melanin production & prevent inflammation freckles & aging spots Blended with Herbal Extracts including Elecampane Extract Coix Seed Extract & Angelica Extract Skin appears suppler sleeker more radiant & even-toned To use: Apply day & night to cleansed & toned face & neck

What is the texture ?
Does this have a strong odor is it expensive where can you find this product and will it cause breakouts?
Does this really brighten and even out skin tone? I can’t find the ingredients list in english
Start your review of Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN!
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Costco
Jap beauty! One of my favorite light emulsion moisturizer price was around 40 really love the light scent amazing pump and packaging. Been using it for a few months now. I bought my second bottle already.
Rebecca N.
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN uploaded by Rebecca N.
This emulsion does a nice job softening and smoothing out my skin. It has a fresh “clean” scent, but I can smell the the alcohol (2nd ingredient). I like the lightweight, moisturizing texture and the inclusion of interesting herbal ingredients, but for $50 I would not get this. *sent a complimentary sample to try out
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN uploaded by Anna C.
I’m so glad I went ahead and purchased this product from Costco. Read so many good reviews online . I’ve notice my face has been feeling so good after each use . I’ve been using this product for at least a month for my night and day routine . It’s not too heavy and I noticed a huge improvement in the texture of my skin . Highly recommend trying out . Costco has it for $44 + I believe and it comes with a small travel size too.
Lily N.
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN uploaded by Lily N.
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN uploaded by Lily N.
I enjoy how lightweight it is. The scent is natural. It fast absorbing. I've noticed that my skin is more hydrated with this product. I have acne prone and sensitive skin, this products works really well for me. It doesn't irritate me at all. It comes in a pump and is very sanitary.
Mun Kit C.
Bellingham, WA
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN uploaded by Mun Kit C.
I really love this moisturiser, the formula is just so good, it leaves my face feel hydrated until the next morning and it has a really nice smell. It is not a thick & rich moisturiser so I would recommend to use this product during summer / spring season.
Devon O.
Los Lunas, NM
I'm still on the fence with this moisturizing gel. While it goes on nice and light it feels heavy to me like too rich and I guess thats not a bad thing for a face lotion but its hard for me to love the feeling I guess. So far it has done a nice job providing nice moisture for my winter face and I haven't had any skin issues pop up from using it so I will continue to use with hopes the heavy feeling will dissipate with time.
Sherry W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the Sekkisei products! This product is very lightweight and not sticky, yet it hydrates and keeps your skin supple! LOVE!
Amy S.
This set of face products has helped my skin so much! I discovered it while i was in Japan. I use the wash, the toner, and the moisturizer as a set. Its great for my oily acne prone sensitive skin. My skin has been clear and I think my redness has gone down some since using it! I
Libby L.
Purchased at: Costco
I was out of my vitamin c and decided to try this instead on a whim. It’s lightly scented but nice and clean smelling. I have dry skin and this is lightly moisturizing so I prefer to use it as a serum and still use a moisturizer. I notice my skin is softer and more supple when I use this. Ive been using this for about 3 or 4 months now and it never broke out my sensitive skin so I will continue to use it.
Zahra A.
San Diego, CA
Kose by KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion-/4.7OZ for WOMEN uploaded by Zahra A.
I wouldn't recommend this moisturizer for oily skin. Though the moisturizer is lightweight, it has an almost sticky consistency and takes a while to absorb. I apply it in the evening as the final step of my skincare routine, however, I always wake up with a thick layer of oil on my skin. I can see this product being useful for dry skin or mature skin, but not oily or acne-prone skin. I will finish the bottle, but will not be repurchasing.