KOSÅS
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws 15 oz/ 46 mL

KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL

by KOSÅS

A hybrid lip treatment and gloss packed with peptides that plump and hydrate, all while providing a juicy slick of color. Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts water and locks in hydration. - Peptides: Protect collagen. - Evening Primrose Oil: Maintains plumpness and protect against environmental stressors. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Which color is cuter? [product:kosas-wet-lip-oil-gloss-jaws-15-oz/-46-ml] Or [product:kosas-wet-lip-oil-gloss-fruitjuice-15-oz/-46-ml]
Start your review of KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL!
Kathryn D.
Cleveland Hts, OH
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL uploaded by Kathryn D.
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL uploaded by Kathryn D.
This is so good! The formula feel nourishing, but not sticky at all. I would say it feels like an oil/gloss hybrid. This shade in particular has been a major go to this spring. It is a blue based red, it pulls pink on me (literally everything except straight orange does...), but I love it. If there’s a color that you’re into, definitely worth a try!
Victoria C.
Wethersfield, CT
Love this gloss! It's lightly scented and it has a nice cherry red pigment. It is hydrating on the lips. It is not sticky at all and also not super oily feeling. It leaves a little red tint on the lips as ot wears off.. The applicator is easy to use. I will repurchase the full tube for sure!
Melanie M.
Irving, TX
Surprisingly tinted and pigmented. Moisturizing but not recommended for use under a mask.
Missy H.
Silver Grove, KY
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL uploaded by Missy H.
I loooovvvveee this lip oil, this color Is so vibrant and beautiful. Probably the prettiest red I've ever seen! I love the way it looks and feels on my lips! I was gifted this product but i will definitly buy a new one when this one runs out! I would recommend this to everyone and i do because when i wear it people ask about it all the time!
Alexa M.
Bronx, NY
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL uploaded by Alexa M.
My favorite lip oil! Not sticky and has great color payoff, if you wanna build the color. Has a semi-strong tangerine smell though!
Jo M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I don’t know. I wasn’t really wowed by this product. I’m a HUGE fan of lip oils and quite honestly the clarins is my absolute FAVORITE!! This just didn’t really deliver in my opinion esp for the price point.
Hillary Z.
Elmhurst, NY
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL uploaded by Hillary Z.
5/5 love the color , love the hydrating, love the dewy lips and plumping effect. Would 100% recommend [product:kosas-wet-lip-oil-gloss-jaws-15-oz/-46-ml]
Tiffany A.
San Francisco, CA
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL uploaded by Tiffany A.
This is a great product. It smells great and glides on without being sticky. The color is a kissed red.....,not too heavy and just right. I really like the look and feel of this oil. Would buy again!
FARIHA K.
Washington
I like these a lot. They are gloss oils that are really hydrating and lomg lasting. Wth [email protected] for summer and spring. They dont feel sticky.
Shella S.
Arlington, TX
KOSAS Wet Lip Oil Gloss Jaws .15 oz/ 4.6 mL uploaded by Shella S.
Kosas The Wet Set Clean Lip Oil Trio Jaw shade. It's make my lips soft and glossy. Didn't make it drying but not long lasting. Color didn't stayed on my lips for long time. Transferred to my mask.