MakeupLip MakeupLipstickKOSÅS
Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater

Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater

by KOSÅS

What it is: A hydrating, everyday-wearable lipstick made with organic oils and botanical extracts (antioxidant green tea, rosehip, grapeseed, and collagen-boosting sweet orange), plus deeply hydrating mango and shea butters. How it works: The eight universally flattering shades are perfect everyday lip colors; depending on your style, they range from full-on dramatic to subtle and natural. No matter which one you choose, it'll instantly compliment and brighten a natural complexion. Available shades:- Stardust. A sheer, neutral nude-lip hue with pink and brown undertones-for a summery glow with a hydrated finish- Royal. A warm, ripe berry red-purple hue with full coverage and a semi-matte finish- Electra. A bright, luscious raspberry red with cool neutral undertones, full-coverage color, and a semi-matte finish- Thrillest. A vibrant poppy red with a hint of bright orange, with full coverage and a semi-matte finish- Rosewater. A slightly translucent, blushing rose hue with a hydrated finish-an instant improvement on your natural lip color- Undone. A semi-matte blend of pinks and browns that offers a warm, neutral take on a red lip-long-wearing and full-coverage- Fringe. A red lip with earthy undertones to keep it casual-for semi-matte, full-coverage color with a lived-in finish- Darkroom. A romantic, powerful reddish-plum that makes a great lip stain for daytime, or applied full-on for maximum mood. Color(s): darkroom, electra, fringe, rosewater, royal, stardust, thrillest, undone. Brand: KOSAS. Style Name: Kosas Weightless Lipstick. Style Number: 5394275. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater!
Gayathri R.
Toronto
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
Amazing every day shade from Kosas. I use this like a lip balm and the formula is so nourishing and glides through the lips giving a sheer but solid colour on the lips. It’s not to heavy too and the staying power is pretty good for a cream formula. I am already on my second bullet.
Ngan W H.
Markham
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
Very versatile with all undertones and this one is everyone’s favourite! It’s like a brownish pink and I really like it, but a wish it was a bit more on the brownish side. Very lightweight on the lips
Alexa F.
Dagobert, QC
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
Great formula and I love this dark pink Color it looks stylish but also natural. The formula is quite hydrating. I would recommend!
Laura M.
Squamish, BC
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
This lipstick is a pretty shade but nothing special. I would compare it to a drugstore quality lipstick at an expensive price point.
Brooke C.
Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater uploaded by Brooke C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a pretty colour! Very Natural looking and very creamy. Keeps lips hydrated. Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater KOSÅS
Alison P.
Leduc County, AB
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
I got a mini size of this, the rose water is a pretty soft rose colour that would work for anyone. This lipstick has a nice smooth satin formula. I would like to try it in some different shades
Angela F.
Nanoose Bay, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
This is a quintessential ‘my lips but better’ colour for me. It helps me look put together without being overdone. It’s creamy and moisturizing enough, though the wear isn’t crazy long. It’s about what I’d expect with a cream lipstick. Packaging is classy, with a very fidget friendly magnetic closure. This is part of my regular rotation.
Erin D.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
STUNNING! This is so creamy and the most beautiful pinky red I’ve ever used. It looks so natural yet put together on me and it’s seriously comfortable on the lips. The packaging is perfection too. I want the whole range!
Hayleigh M.
St, NL
Review for: Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater
Such a wearable everyday colour and formula. Does not dry out my lips and leaves a beautiful flush on my lips.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,083 reviews
Kosas Weightless Lipstick - Rosewater uploaded by jen H.
This is my second tube of this lip color. It is my favorite moderately priced color from this brand. A beautiful rosy pink that lasts long and can be worn without a lip liner.

Looking for your answer?