MakeupLip MakeupLipstickKOSÅS
Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust

Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust

by KOSÅS

A richly hydrating all-natural lipstick in shades that complement every skin tone. This all-natural lipstick is handmade with nourishing botanicals and precisely blended pigments to glide on smoothly and deliver full color payoff. Each shade creates a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust!
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust uploaded by Rachel B.
Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust uploaded by Rachel B.
This is hard for me to give 3 stars to a brand I am growing to love so much. This lipstick 💄 shade is Stardust and the color is a perfect neutral rosy mauve. The formula is decent but a tad drying and gets a little gooky on my lips. If I layer their lip balm and/or lip oil first then the lipstick is better but wears off quicker. Without layering it is a bit drying but lasts. The scent is a nice soft vanilla creaminess. I’m torn really. I WANT to love this. Honestly my Revlon super lustrous or Maybelline creamy lipsticks are cheaper and just as good if not better. Maybe I’ll wear it more and update. 😞 Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust Kosas Weightless Lip Color
Caryann S.
Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust uploaded by Caryann S.
Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Kosas Weightless lipcolor in Stardust is a beautiful neutral lipstick. Very nourishing and hydrating to the lips. It feels soft. much like a tinted lip balm. Kosas is all natural with Shea , mango, and cocoa butter for moisture. A comfortable feeling that lasts. The color stays put for 2-3 hours without touch up
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Kosas Weightless Lip Color - Stardust uploaded by Katie M.
It is very smooth and light while being really pigmented. I have some flakiness and dryness on my lips and it didn’t make it worse. I don’t think I love this color on me but I would recommend this lipstick if you like a lightweight hydrating #cleanbeauty lipstick. I have 2 more colors to review I’ll post later :)
Meghan I.
Brooklyn, NY
These are such beautiful lipsticks! You can create a full impact with the color and build it up, or you can sheer them out beautifully.
Marissa G.
Washington, DC
This is an incredibly comfortable lip color to wear. It glides on very smoothly and easily and really does feel weightless. Stardust is also a beautiful rose color that I think would look good on almost anyone. It's a bolder my-lips-but-better color, it looks lovely and natural but you've definitely got some color on your lips. I really like this lipstick and after I got it went and bought another color.
Neha G.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of the best lip colors I have found for my Indian/tan skin tone. It looks lovely but it’s subtle enough to wear to work. I cannot get enough of it. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is because it doesn’t stay at all, since it’s not a matte finish.
S. A.
This is the lipstick that you can wear every day. It has a wonderful creamy texture that protects and colors lips all day. I adore this color and will continue to purchase this lovely Cruelty-Free and clean lipstick forever.
Renata K.
The Woodlands, TX
Beautiful and comfortable 100% natural lipstick. The color is most versatile and match any complexion and any time or event. Long-lasting power is not very strong, after all it's oil based green product.
Danielle S.
My favorite lipstick! Love the texture and color and finish of Kosas’ lipsticks! Would love to see them create something that is long lasting. Great value for the cost! Absolutely would buy again and try other colors.
Mina N.
San Carlos, CA
Contrary to the name, this is not a weightless lipstick. I could feel it on my lips the entire time. It’s also very drying. The only good thing is has going for it is the color.

Looking for your answer?