KOSÅS
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 35 10 oz/ 30 mL

KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL

by KOSÅS

A featherweight, light-coverage foundation and hydrating skin elixir in 10 shades that can be worn across 30 skin tones. Coverage: Light Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Jojoba Seed Oil: Soothes and balances- Avocado Oil: Cushions and thoroughly hydrates- Red Raspberry Seed Oil: Tones and supports natural reparative processes. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Any tinted moisturizer or light bb/cc cream or light foundie suggestions for my acne prone, combination skin ? Tried kosas oil tinted moisturizer but its too oily for me. Tried maybeline bb cream, it doesnt blend well in my skin, too dry. Thank you for sharing! KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® Cream
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL!
Stasia R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Stasia R.
I received this in my BoxyCharm box and wasn’t a fan. I have oily skin so is not the best product for my skin, but I also felt it left an oily finish. If you enjoy tinted face oils you may like it.
Rebeca G.
Wendell, NC
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Rebeca G.
This foundation you will love it or hate it! Take in consideration that is made of oils, therefore is oily yes but the oils will moisture your skin and not make you look like fried chicken, I have combination skin and I dont feel it oily BUT you will need to use translucent powder after and it will last all day. I like it!
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Christine B.
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL. Honestly this product is really amazing! This is the first time I’ve tried a tinted face oil! The texture is a little runny but that’s because it has oil in it! It actually does give a medium coverage and I believe you should only wear it by itself other than with primer underneath. I made the mistake of using moisturizer then primer and the oil and I ended up leaving roly balls all over I don’t know if the oil interacted with the moisturizer or what that’s the only reason why I gave it four stars but I do love using this alone specially when you don’t feel like wearing make up but you want some kind of coverage. It’s really silky and soft on my skin as well I’ve just got to do some research to see what this product counteracts with. Remember to shake really well before using!
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Zoe R.
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Zoe R.
Love this! It feels super hydrating and is very pigmented considering it’s medium coverage. I have dry skin and this is perfect. I received this for free but will definitely repurchase
Jhonnell M.
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Jhonnell M.
I love this product that it’s natural ingredients and easy apply on. I like use concealer on before apply this and after to cover up my tired under eye area.
Sandra J.
Upland, CA
Excelente producto para usar el día a día, tiene una cobertura suave pero suficiente para emparejar el tono de la piel, tiene muy buena humectacion para pieles secas sin sellar, pero para pieles grasas no lo siento muy recomendable a menos que sellen con un polvo. El único inconveniente es que El olor no es muy agradable
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Vitalijs O.
I have a confession fam, I don’t do foundations😅I like my complexion products to consist of as many beneficial ingredients as possible, and this Tinted Face Oil by @kosas has been my latest obsession!👏🏼 ✨First things first (omg now I wanna listen to Nicki’s “Monster” verse😭), this oil only has 15 ingredients, 6 of which are beautiful oils including avocado oil, rosehip seed oil and jojoba oil! This product hydrates and brightens your skin while you’re wearing it! We love a good multitasking product!✨ 🤔Speaking of how you wear it, I like to apply 2-3 drops all over my entire face, this oil glides across your skin effortlessly providing light coverage and essentially evens out your complexion!✨Make sure to shake the bottle well before using this product, it’s important to mix the ingredients together so the formula doesn’t look “separated” on your skin🔮 🧪I think the shade range is pretty limited, but let’s hope they expand it in the future! 🧐So what do you guys think? Do you like a good hybrid between skincare and makeup (I know you dooooo😏)?
Laura S.
Groton, CT
I would give this a 10 out a 10. I received this in boxy charm and I’m amazed that it works so well given the fact I have oily skin.I have already purchased another bottle ❤️
Katelyn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Katelyn C.
This product was very runny since it’s an oil. The color didn’t match my skin tone very well, so i’m not sure if i’ll be reaching for it again. I will say it has light-medium coverage and is also lightweight! I love the concept of skincare makeup from this brand
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
KOSAS Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Katie M.
I really like this! It’s very pigmented and very runny so be cautious when you squeeze out- the bottle will get messy. Even though it’s an oil I think your skin needs to be properly hydrated because this is more of a satiny finish and I found my forehead was too dry for it. I love how it looks natural in sunlight and I found that the colors 3.5 and 4 both worked for my skin. Def glad I purchased. Just need to experiment with primers and sunscreen added since this has none. First pic on the right i have 3.5 and the left is 4. Then following 4 and 3.5.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Geneva B.
Eugene, OR
il y a 4 mois
Lynne H. il y a 4 mois
I love this foundation/face oil. Evens out my skin tone and hydrates my dry spots