KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil

by KOSÅS

#20 in Face Oil

Makeup meets skincare. Radiance-boosting botanicals absorb, allowing skin-perfecting pigment to even and illuminate complexions. A feather-weight medium coverage foundation and deeply hydrating skin elixir.

Tinted Face Oil is a feather-weight medium coverage foundation and deeply hydrating skin elixir. Three types of mineral pigment are delivered in a base of six active botanical oils to instantly even skin tone, minimize pores, and erase imperfections. Designed to be as easily applied as a daily serum or moisturizer, the breathable silky formula’s oils are quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving behind a perfecting layer of self-adjusting color with a velvety finish - no blending required.

Inspired by the spectrum of complexions, the 10 debut shades have been optically blended making it wearable for over 30 different skin tones. With 10-second application, imperceptible all-day wear, and true nourishment, it’s the new definition of the flawless face.

Ingredients: Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, May Contain [+/-] Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492)

Usage:

For medium coverage, shake Tinted Face Oil well to emulsify, then massage 2-4 drops to skin using fingertips just as you would apply a serum or moisturizer

For fuller coverage, use 4-6 drops.

For lighter coverage, use 1 drop and apply directly to skin where desired.

How does this feel on dry skin? Does it accentuate your dry patches? Does it feel oily & not sink into the skin?
Which color would be good for dry skin and over 50?
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil!
Rosie C.
West Hampstead , London
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Rosie C.
I really love this skincare infused makeup! I would definitely still call it makeup not skincare but the oil consistency means it works really nicely for me as I use a face oil each morning. On its own or a few drops in my moisturiser - works a treat! Have found it highlight dry areas a little bit the coverage is also better than you’d think too!
Bela J.
I love this facial oil, it is so hydrating on my dry and oily skin and makes me skin look so lovely and glowy. I use this on days when I don’t want to wear a full coverage concealer or foundation and it gives me just enough coverage. I do sometimes put a concealer over the top of this in the areas where I have acne or redness and get compliments about my skin all day!!!
Amor E.
Southsea, Portsmouth
This is a fantastic product, hands down my favourite "foundation" and I will never go back to using anything else. The performance of the product alongside the benefits of the oils for your skin make this tinted face oil worth every penny you pay for it. I would say it is a 5 out of 10 for coverage, however if you need extra coverage, this face oil combined with the new Kosas concealer give you the most flawless looking skin ever. Kosas are now my favourite brand!
Elise B.
London, Lewisham
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Elise B.
I love the texture ! It make the skin very clear and a bit glowy but very natural. If you want less glowy effect add a bit of free powder and it is all good So easy to apply ! A lot of tints are available do you will find yours ( and as the coverage is not full, even a approximate tint will be good as the kosas oil will adapt itself to your skin ) The coverage is light to medium but you can manage this using a bit more product , without mask effect ! And composition is so clean . My favorite foundation until now KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil
ebecca J.
Fernwood Road, Liverpool
Lovely consistency, hydrating to my dry skin and looks super natural and skin like while still giving a good light coverage. Lasted well on my skin.
Monica G.
Kansas City, MO
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Monica G.
Absolutely love this product. Not too greasy and great coverage. Totally worth every penny. Would highly recommend.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Ashley F.
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil I received this product complimentary of Influenster and I really love it! It’s so light weight but covers my skin beautifully! I have combination skin and it worked good for me! Some people don’t like the smell but it doesn’t smell bad to me just earthy. But it has great ingredients so I wouldn’t mind the smell either way! Lol. I hope they extend the sage range as well!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kelly D.
Lock Haven, PA
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Kelly D.
OBSESSED! I have combination skin and due to the fact that it can sometimes be oily I never would’ve considered an oil based anything. I received this in a subscription box and fell in love. I wear this every day for work set with powder and never have any issue and it looks gorgeous. I have another tube on the way right now! I recommend this for anybody looking for coverage without being cake faced! 🥰
Ashley R.
Keysborough
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Ashley R.
Love, love, love! This foundation gives the most gorgeous ‘healthy’ skin look. It blends beautifully and is almost undetectable. I was expecting it to have poor performance but was pleasantly surprised. The coverage was more than I was expecting and you can build it up slightly. You have to be mindful of what skincare you use underneath as it may cause the foundation to pill. I also recommend using an exfoliant beforehand as it will cling to and emphasise any dry texture. Hopefully some new shades will launch soon as they lean quite yellow.
Lea P.
Arlington, TX
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Lea P.
I love this tinted face oil! I use it on top of my cc or bb creams to give me a more even and natural skin tone without looking to heavy. I love that it's light and easily blendable. It's very hydrating which is perfect for my dry skin. I'm going to repurchase because I love it so much!

155 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keli S.
Calhoun, GA
il y a un mois
Sara W. il y a un mois
I would say yay! I love this and I think it would look really nice on mature aging skin. I have dry skin and deep smile lines where usually foundation settles in but with this it jist looks like plumped hydrated skin. It never looks dry or cakey. Evens out texture and skin tone. Its beautiful.
Rachel S.
toronto
il y a 2 mois
Kris D. il y a 2 mois
I haven’t tried this product but my go to especially for summer months is Tarte’s sugar rush skin treat tinted moisturizer.
Jollean G.
Schenectady, NY
il y a 2 mois
Dry skinned ladies how are you getting the KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil to work for your skin? I don't have any active breakouts, just some old scarring and dryness around my nose and mouth area, which seems to be the only problem I'm having with this product. I love the finish of this product other than this accentuating the dryness so badly. Also when I set using any powder it makes it look horrendously dry and sort of dotty and strange looking.. I'm priming with a primer oil, but it still ends up accentuating the dryness around my nose and mouth. I REALLY want to love this and make it work. ANY suggestions are extremely appreciated!
Jollean G. il y a 2 mois
@veronica1186 yes. I've tried several atp 😩 I've tried powder no powder. Diff moisturizers, I've tried no moisturizer and only priming oil. I've tried just about everything. If I moisturize at ALL gel or cream it pills and if I don't it just accentuates the dry/not fully moisturized skin. I can't get the best of both worlds out of it. Also it transfers if I don't set it, so it's not mask proof either. Maybe there isn't a way for me..