KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil

by KOSÅS

#21 in Face Oil

Makeup meets skincare. Radiance-boosting botanicals absorb, allowing skin-perfecting pigment to even and illuminate complexions. A feather-weight medium coverage foundation and deeply hydrating skin elixir.

Tinted Face Oil is a feather-weight medium coverage foundation and deeply hydrating skin elixir. Three types of mineral pigment are delivered in a base of six active botanical oils to instantly even skin tone, minimize pores, and erase imperfections. Designed to be as easily applied as a daily serum or moisturizer, the breathable silky formula’s oils are quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving behind a perfecting layer of self-adjusting color with a velvety finish - no blending required.

Inspired by the spectrum of complexions, the 10 debut shades have been optically blended making it wearable for over 30 different skin tones. With 10-second application, imperceptible all-day wear, and true nourishment, it’s the new definition of the flawless face.

Ingredients: Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, May Contain [+/-] Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492)

Usage:

For medium coverage, shake Tinted Face Oil well to emulsify, then massage 2-4 drops to skin using fingertips just as you would apply a serum or moisturizer

For fuller coverage, use 4-6 drops.

For lighter coverage, use 1 drop and apply directly to skin where desired.

Does anyone have any advice for helping the longevity of the product? What primers are you using to help it from rubbing off in the mask?
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil ? What is the best base for this? I know to use and oil based primer or moisturizer but I have not had any luck. I really want to love this and all the claims sound so great but it always just emphasizes all of my imperfections and makes my texture and dryness so much worse!
Start your review of KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil!
Monica G.
Kansas City, MO
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Monica G.
Absolutely love this product. Not too greasy and great coverage. Totally worth every penny. Would highly recommend.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Ashley F.
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil I received this product complimentary of Influenster and I really love it! It’s so light weight but covers my skin beautifully! I have combination skin and it worked good for me! Some people don’t like the smell but it doesn’t smell bad to me just earthy. But it has great ingredients so I wouldn’t mind the smell either way! Lol. I hope they extend the sage range as well!
Kelly D.
Lock Haven, PA
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Kelly D.
OBSESSED! I have combination skin and due to the fact that it can sometimes be oily I never would’ve considered an oil based anything. I received this in a subscription box and fell in love. I wear this every day for work set with powder and never have any issue and it looks gorgeous. I have another tube on the way right now! I recommend this for anybody looking for coverage without being cake faced! 🥰
Lea P.
Arlington, TX
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Lea P.
I love this tinted face oil! I use it on top of my cc or bb creams to give me a more even and natural skin tone without looking to heavy. I love that it's light and easily blendable. It's very hydrating which is perfect for my dry skin. I'm going to repurchase because I love it so much!
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was really interested in trying this unique concept tinted oil. It is an oil so it is very runny -best applied with fingers. Has medium coverage. Great for winter and dry skin days.
Sherihan M.
Simi Valley, CA
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Sherihan M.
It’s literally oils with a tint. I am not a fan of face oils and I rarely put oils on my face. So I don’t find using this alone on my face as my foundation. The formula is not too heavy as I imagined to be. Coverage is light and gives a smooth finish. I might use a drop in my regular foundation to get an extra boost. Received complimentary from Influenster. KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil
Samantha C.
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Samantha C.
This is my new go to foundation! It's so natural looking and lightweight. It took me a few applications to figure out what works best - make sure your skin is really moisturized before applying! If not, it will look really patchy. The shade is a tiny bit too light for me but I will be using this everyday. My favorite part is that it is infused with ingredients that are great for your skin and that it’s a clean at sephora product. It dried really quickly and blended easily with my fingers. Overall, would recommend!
Kathryn D.
Cleveland Hts, OH
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Kathryn D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a four star product for me. That being said, I understand why reviews run the gamut for this. I find the texture is definitely a thin liquid, and as long as you shake it, a nice sheer coverage takes three drops. It blends best with fingers, and can be built up to a medium coverage look. It is an oil, so if that isn’t immediately thrilling to you, the. I would say pass, or get a sample.
Cali S.
Spring Hill, KS
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Cali S.
I just absolutely love my tinted face oil from KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil ❤️ I’ve been searching for a light weight formula that is clean!! I like how the simplicity of the packaging really emphasized their mission to use clean ingredients in their products. Will be purchasing in the future! KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil
Dasha K.
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil uploaded by Dasha K.
I received the product complimentary from Influenster. I have combo skin, and sometimes, eventually, get a little oily. And I wanted a lightweight wearing product and this face oil is works! I can use it as my everyday makeup because it looks like skin, it feels like I’m wearing nothing and wears so well throughout the day!!! I have extremely sensitive skin and a long list of ingredients I can’t use, so I was so happy that this is a clean product and doesn’t contain any pore-clogging ingredients, silicones, parabens, etc.

165 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darby S.
il y a 16 jours
Amber D.
LA
il y a 20 jours
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil Supergoop Glowscreen SPF 40 0.5 oz. Has anyone had issues of major pilling when using both of these products? I love them both but absolutely cannot deal with the pilling
Ellie C. il y a 16 jours
It could be because of the oil breaking apart the sunscreen. Have you tried applying the face oil 5-10 minutes after applying the sunscreen? It could just need time to soak into the skin :)
Ellina W.
Chapel Hill, NC
il y a un mois
KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum Spf 40 Sunscreen I have dry skin that is acne prone, which is the better skin tint to cover hyperpigmentation And give a dewy natural finish?
Wendy D. il y a 3 jours
I like the face oil but I have to have a very clean face; meaning no primer. No matter what I tried I was having caking. I am in Texas and sometimes the oil doesn't work with the heat.