KOSÅS
Kosas The Wet Set Clean Lip Oil Trio

Kosas The Wet Set Clean Lip Oil Trio

by KOSÅS

A set of three hydrating, visibly plumping lip oil glosses in most-wanted shades with the juiciest, super-slick finish. Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts water and locks in hydration- Peptides: Protect collagen. - Evening Primrose Oil: Maintains lip's plump appearance and protects against environmental stressors. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: Hyaluronic acid, peptides, evening primrose oil, and other botanicals work to hydrate, visibly plump, and protect the lips. The non-sticky formula slides on smooth to give you a soft, comfortable feel and a slick, vinyl look.

Are they matte ?
Is this worth it?? I feel like it’s a great way to try them out for the first time
Start your review of Kosas The Wet Set Clean Lip Oil Trio!
CA
I wanted to try this formula for the longest time, and thought this set was the perfect way to do so. I love the glosses. They make my lips so dewy and hydrated, but are not super sticky or difficult to work with. I just took one star off because I often have to dip back into the tube several times to pick up enough product, probably because these are minis.
Cadet, MO
I loved this lip oil set so much. All three colors are gorgeous and last a good while even when I wear a mask.
New Haven, CT
I really love this formula and packaging. These are tiny, but perfect to test out to see if you like the product or not. I was hoping that they would be less pigmented, but the color is definitely noticeable but that’s personal preference
Davis, CA
Love this set. It’s very tiny and so so cute. Perfect to try out the product and see if you like the color. It feels very nice on the lips, it’s not sticky at all.
Big Rapids, MI
Kosas The Wet Set Clean Lip Oil Trio uploaded by Courtney H.
This is a great set! I love all of the shades and the formula is really amazing. They have skincare benefits that I don't see in many other glosses. It's just a little off putting for me how little product you get. When you compare it to Fenty minis you get more than double the product in the fenty. You do get more product in one these than in the tower28 mini size. But the tower 28 set you get an additional shade and its $5 cheaper. This is a winded way of saying I love these, but I'm not sure if the price is worth it and it's important as consumers to pay attention to the amount of product a brand is giving us 😅
Loveland, CO
In love with these! These feel so hydrating without being so sticky. The colors are all so pretty too 💕
I was super excited for this set! The oils feel so nice on the lips and they’re very hydrating. I was scared of the red shade but it looks so great. The only downside is after four or five uses the product is halfway gone.
Strongsville, OH
I love the ways these look on the lips. The option of a three pack was a really cool way to try the product out. The only thing I would change is the weird after taste I get. I’m not sure what it is or why but bleh.
Bellerose, NY
Got this from Sephora on sale for $18. The colors are really pretty and it’s a great mix of shades for a trio. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again/full priced.
Scranton, PA
I bought the mini set of 3 of these when they were available and I'm so glad I did! These are more pigmented than other lip oils that I have tried and leave my lips looking shiny and plump. They don't seem to settle into the fine lines of my lips very much which I appreciate and they wear fairly well for this type of product! Will definitely repurchase.