MakeupFace MakeupBronzerKOSÅS
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer

Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer

by KOSÅS

A moisturizing bronzer baked with shea butter that's an effortless one-step sculpting, highlighting, and color effect for your whole face. Highlighted Ingredients: - Shea Butter: Moisturizes, smooths, and visibly softens. - Meadowfoam Oil: Locks in moisture and plumps skin's appearance. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This moisturizing, talc-free powder has a creamy payoff and weightless feel. It's developed to match your complexion tone, giving your skin a pop of that warm, beautiful glow (without looking shiny or sparkly) that you would get in golden-hour light.

Is there a shimmer undertone to the Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer?
What is better this Kosas bronzer or the ILIA Daylite Highlighting Powder?
Does this bronzer have a lot of shimmer to it? Considering the light shade since it’s less red looking in undertone but didn’t know how the color payoff is?
Start your review of Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer!
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Savannah G.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Light 0.21 oz/ 6 g
Overall this isn’t a bad bronzer, I personally just don’t prefer how shimmery and reflective it is. It’s like a highlight that’s just waaaay too dark for my skin tone. I like my highlight strategically placed and this just looks a little strange on my face. The formula is nice though, just not my personal preference as far as the shimmer is concerned.
Jillian S.
Colleyville, TX
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Jillian S.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Light 0.21 oz/ 6 g
This was my first purchase from the brand and it did not disappoint! I have found that some bronzers on fair skin can leave it looking orange or dirty, not with this one! The color is a very nice soft bronze that gives just the right amount of color. It also has this beautiful luminosity that leaves my skin looking very natural and glowy. The powder itself is also very smooth and can be easily built up on the skin to give you just the exact amount of color you want. Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Brooke S.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Light 0.21 oz/ 6 g
This is a really good bronzer. It is so velvety and goes on really well. It is easy to blend it. It melts into the skin. I like that it is also buildable. I have medium/light skin and the light shade was good for me.
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Julia S.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Light 0.21 oz/ 6 g
Ok I did kinda mess up with my shade range! This cost $34 and I have the shade light. Yes if you are my skin tone or darker do not get light. Usually I don’t go for the lightest bronzer but when this came out the photos kind of tricked me. Anyways I really have been loving this because it gives my skin that beautiful glow. Partly because the shade is light but also the sparkles that are in it. The only thing that would make this 100% perfect would be if I had the right shade. Pro Tip: I use my milk makeup bronzer in baked and then over over that with this bronzer to set. For my final thoughts: I really wished I got the medium shade because this would be the perfect bronzer for me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Sandra R.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Medium 0.21 oz/ 6 g
This bronzer is so different from ones I have used in the past. It is a moisturizing bronzer with Shea Butter that smooths and softens and Meadowfoam Oil that locks in moisture and plumps the skin. Talc-free powder gives my skin the most beautiful healthy sun-kissed glow with no sparkle. The perfect amount of pigment and is easy to blend. I have read reviews that it is too orange and too much product fall out, I didn’t experience that, the key is to not have a heavy hand and find the right bronzer brush that works for you. Kosas is vegan, cruelty-free and comes in the prettiest recyclable packaging.
Andrea L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Andrea L.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Medium 0.21 oz/ 6 g
1st off, wish there were more shades. I had high hopes for this! However, this shade came off very red tones on me and looked like a sunburn. It was also patchy and difficult to blend. I really like the sea glass inspired packaging but that’s about it.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Light 0.21 oz/ 6 g, Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Medium 0.21 oz/ 6 g
Packaging is gorgeous, i had high hopes for this but it didn’t work for me. The medium was too dark and too red also I felt it was difficult to apply. The powder flaked off so much from the palette when the brush just lightly touched it so it got messy with the first application and it didn’t apply evenly with the brush seemed to sit on my skin and not blend well. I have other clean bronzers I prefer over this one.
Jennifer G.
1,666 reviews
I had wanted this for a long time but kept putting off ordering it. I’m so sad it took me so long to cave in! This bronzer is gorgeous- I have fair/light skin and the light color is a beautiful neutral glowy light bronze. So easy to apply with a fluffy or dense bronzing/contour brush. I love that it’s a moisturizing formula, it never settles into my pores or skin texture, it layers well over liquid foundation or my bare skin after my skincare routine. Cute little compact that protects the product well. Love this formula so much! I have acne prone and combination skin for reference and have never had any issues with clogging of pores or irritation caused by this product.
Lauren A.
Florissant, MO
Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer uploaded by Lauren A.
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Dark 0.21 oz/ 6 g
First clean baked bronzer i’ve tried that actually had a good shade for me. Clean beauty is a patriot of mine and to be included is very important. I highly recommend for those who are brown and want to try clean beauty! Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,380 reviews
Review for: Kosas The Sun Show Moisturizing Baked Bronzer Medium 0.21 oz/ 6 g
This is the Kosas the sun show moisturizing baked bronzer and it comes in 3 shades (light, medium, dark). It retails for $34.00. Just use with a fluffy brush to sweep anywhere you want a healthy looking glow. The medium shade is a medium-dark with reddish undertones and a satin finish. Has a very fine, golden pearl mixed in the finish. Comes off as a glowing sheen once it is blended in, not shimmery. I found the formula to be quite nice. Smooth, silky soft, and not overly powdery. Applies, blends, and diffuses very easily. Pigmented and long lasting, it lasted almost 9 hours on me before fading.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
il y a 2 mois
Lisa K. il y a 2 mois
I don’t see any noticeable shimmer in a glittery sense on my skin with this bronzer even though I expected a little based how it looks in the pan. I’m a fan, my husband always ends up complimenting my skin on the days I use this one! The lighter one does lean pretty warm toned though.
Emily T.
Menlo Park, CA
il y a 3 mois
Pavitra G. il y a 3 mois
The Kosas bronzer is a light shimmery bronzer and the Ilia bronzer is more pigmented and matte, so it depends on your personal preference.
Kirsti R.
il y a 4 mois
Jennifer G. il y a 4 mois
Hi! I use this daily and have acne prone skin but never had an issue with this clogging pores! Lasts from sunup to sundown (and probably longer, but I wash my face lol). I use Hangover setting spray over my makeup and no issues with it being too much :) if you try it I hope you love it!
Kaitlin M.
il y a 4 mois
Is this bronzer glittery? I want a mascara that isn’t matte but I can’t tell if this looks glittery in the pan?
Caitie W. il y a 3 mois
Kaitlin M. Kaitlin, do not hesitate on picking up this unique, clean bronzer from Kosas! There is a shimmery component to the formula, but do not worry about chunky glitter. You will not find a softer powder than this one. The finish is a flattering, dewy sheen that imitates how the sun would linger on your skin. I highly recommend this product if you are wanting to glow! 🌟