MakeupEye MakeupMascaraKOSÅS
Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 032 oz / 95 g

Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 0.32 oz / 9.5 g

by KOSÅS

A clean mascara for instantly big, fluffy lashes that helps support the natural lash growth and repair cycle. Highlighted Ingredients: - Castor Oil: Moisturizes and supports growth- Provitamin B5 and Biotinyl Tripeptide: Repair damage and strengthen- Botanical Waxes: Volumize and reduce fallout.

Is it hypoallergenic?
What’s the best clean mascara? I tried [product:kosas-the-big-clean-volumizing-lash-care-mascara-032-oz-/-95-g] and it was flakey and gave me raccoon eyes within hours!
Start your review of Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 0.32 oz / 9.5 g!
Cass B.
Williston, ND
Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 0.32 oz / 9.5 g uploaded by Cass B.
Purchased at: Sephora
What a great mascara this is! I was skeptical to even get it but I’m glad I gave it a shot. I love clean beauty and I love this product. It’s soft easy to use great for everyday use and doesn’t flake off! It is very colonizing and I don’t have to reapply
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 0.32 oz / 9.5 g uploaded by viviana W.
#kosas máscara una pestañina que cumplió con mis expectativas, soy de las que le gustan uña pestañas largas expresivas sin exagerar y con esta pestañina lo he logrado. Me encantaron los resultados la ame y la recomiendo...[product:kosas-the-big-clean-volumizing-lash-care-mascara-032-oz-/-95-g]
Alexis P.
Lutz, FL
I know there's a lot of hype out there for this mascara but I'm not a fan. My lashes are straight and this does nothing to curl them. The formula is not as black as I would have liked either. A tube retails for $26 at Sephora but I just can't justify paying that price when there are much better options that work.
Alyssa V.
Brick, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I really wanted to love this but I just don't. I've used a ton of different mascara and I had really high hopes for this one. While it was nice, it really didn't do anything besides make them deep black. The transfer was ridiculous! Even after trying it with different products, I would always end up looking like a raccoon. I do like the idea that it's supposed to help lash growth but this just isn't dependable especially for $26. There are similar and better performing products at that price. Personally I wouldn't recommend.
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 0.32 oz / 9.5 g uploaded by Stacey M.
I really like this mascara. It's volumizing but it doesn't get clumpy. The applicator is kind of strange but it worked for me. This isn't my Holy Grail favorite mascara but it is a very good mascara. If you're looking for a volumizing mascara I would recommend this to you. In this picture I'm wearing it.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 0.32 oz / 9.5 g uploaded by Kennessa M.
I absolutely love this mascara. Nothing lengthens my lashes like Kosas. The volume I get from this is amazing. At 37, I absolutely need something to fill in my eyelash gaps, and make the enhancement look natural. This mascara does the trick. A must try!
Sharon L.
Hayward, CA
Kosas The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara 0.32 oz / 9.5 g uploaded by Sharon L.
I got this mascara from a gift box. I love the wand that comes with it. Does not make the mascara clumpy on my lashes. It’s long wearing and does not smudge. And volumizing. It’s great! No complaints here. Would def purchase again.
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
This stuff is super black! It can also be a little clumpy if you are careful. That being said, it’s a great mascara that holds curl all day and doesn’t flake
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how big my eyelashes look using this. My only issue with this is that it's def not water proof. If you cry, you will be a mess.
Dimitra P.
Love this mascara! I wanted to try something new and I was drawn to this brand for its clean ingredients!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie T.
Fond Du Lac, WI
il y a un an
Rola C. il y a 7 mois
Definitely yay...BUT, as the others above have mentioned, it does smudge big time so you just have to be mindful of that. It’s still pretty worth it considering it’s a clean formula and how great it makes my lashes look!