MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealerskosas cosmetics
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer

KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer

by kosas cosmetics

What it is: A medium-to-full coverage concealer that improves your complexion’s appearance to reveal better-looking skin.

Coverage: Medium

Finish: Radiant

Formulation: Cream

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Arnica: A botanical extract that supports skin’s natural healing process.
- Caffeine: Helps visibly brighten the under-eyes.
- Peptides: Support natural collagen.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Imagine if you could have an eye cream, spot treatment, and concealer all in one product—that’s Revealer Concealer. This super creamy, brightening formula comes in a range of shades and is packed with potent botanicals that give you a smooth, radiant finish. It covers, it treats, and it still looks like your skin.

Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

I have never used a brightening concealer .. would love to try thisl!
It’s this a good product?I am looking for a new summer concealer. I am willing to pay a small amount of money or big amount.
Is this concealer good for oily skin ?
Start your review of KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer!
Mabely D.
Oak Lawn, IL
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Mabely D.
I received this product in shade 06 from influenster in return for my honest review. I am the type of person to not really wear too much makeup. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, fill in my brows and if I’m feeling fancy *maybe* concealer. I have dark undereyes and like to conceal them lightly, but most concealers, they look a bit too Cakey and are difficult for me to blend without me basically rubbing it off. That being said, I honestly really love this. I feel like this is a light to medium coverage concealer since it didn’t totally get rid of the darkness of my under eye. What it did do is make my undereyes all a nice even tone which is all I really want. I applied and blended (although poorly lol) with my finger and it was not difficult at all. A little goes a long way and the finish is very natural. DOESNT feel dry like a usually Mayte concealer and didn’t feel too oily, just a slight moisturizing feel close to natural skin. If you’re looking for a nice “no make up make up look” type of concealer - this is a good one to try. The shade range is pretty good too!!
Tabitha H.
1,006 reviews
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Tabitha H.
I would rate this sooo much higher if the color I received was a little bit lighter. It’s too dark for concealer but I’ll be able to use it for contouring.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: 3 - fair with cool undertones
After I saw the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint - G11 Light Neutral - 1 Fl Oz - In Box pic alone over my coFace Moisture Lightly Tinted Sunscreen SPF 35 photo I was really frightened! My dry Santa Ana eyes looked super tired dark and dry no eye cream on abd this applied like a dream super fast and natural. I used a Real Techniques Everyday Essentials crease blender brush from this set to buff it out. I prefer to apply my concealer like that. Now I look a bit less scary!!
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Natina R.
Review for: 4 - light with golden undertones
The Revealer Concealer, it revealed too much after too little time. not too much of a fan of. Nice coverage but greasy , at least for me. Looks amazing when you first apply it. However, after an hour I noticed my under eyes had mascara rings. I set it but just was not feeling it. KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer
Doreen T.
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Doreen T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 1 - porcelain with cool undertones
I know there is a lot of hype around the Nars radiant concealer but in my opinion this concealer blows that one out of the water! I did get a shade a bit too light (1.0) so I will probably exchange for tone 1.5, however I am so impressed with the quality of this concealer! I have very dry skin around my under eyes and sometimes have some peeling and I love that this concealer has hyaluronic acid in it to help with that. I also love that it has other skin care benefits such as Arnica and caffeine to help with puffiness. A little bit of this goes a very very long way so I feel like this tube will last me forever! Personally I use a little bit of Becca color corrector on the Inner third of my eye, let that dry for a few seconds and then add this on top with a brush. I also like to use this around my nose which tends to get a little red. You could probably use this all over your face if you want to add coverage strategically without wearing foundation. I tend to get creasing in the area right under my lower lid so I press some translucent powder there but otherwise I don’t set the concealer and it lasts my all day (from 7am to 9pm). I will definitely be trying more products from Kosas! Kosas Revealer Concealer Super Creamy Brightening Concealer 3 020 Oz/ 6 Ml Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Jordan P.
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Jordan P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 3 - fair with cool undertones
This product is so amazing! I just got it in today and I couldnt wait to open it. It is so creamy and builds so well. It didn’t crease at all.
ALison B.
Homer Glen, IL
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by ALison B.
Review for: 3 - fair with cool undertones
LOVE! This concealer applies silky and lasts all day long! When wearing my dark circles are non existent and I never have a cakey or dried up look. My favorite part of using this concealer is that it doubles as an eye cream! Goes on like a lotion- creamy, but blends very easily into your skin. Feels great on my face while giving off a natural look, highly recommend!!! KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer
Stefanie S.
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Stefanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1 - porcelain with cool undertones
This might be my favorite concealer I've ever tried! I'm almost 30, and have had such a hard time using the concealers I used to love. This one is thin in texture, medium coverage, and doesn't enhance my fine lines or texture. It's a great price point and vegan-- highly recommend! <3
Liz D.
Eden Prairie, MN
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Liz D.
Review for: 6 - tan with olive undertones
This concealer’s finish is great,  it’s creamy that blends very well. I am No 07 in the tinted face oil and purchased the concealer in a 6.8W. So easy to use, apply anywhere you want to brighten. Swipe or dab the doe foot applicator over skin, then blend using your fingers. Gives amazing coverage. It goes on the skin smoothly and leaves you with a light, natural glow after applying. It does not look  heavy. It is very hydrating and brightening. With this product you have all day coverage.  This concealer is Gluten-free, alcohol-free, vegan, cruelty-free.
Kacie T.
Grand Jct, CO
KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer uploaded by Kacie T.
Review for: 2 - porcelain with neutral undertones
Love love LOVE this concealer. It’s become my favorite. It really is creamy and the coverage is great without being cakey or drying. I use a brighter color for under eye and an exact match for blemishes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...