BeautyFaceFace MakeupKOSÅS
KOSAS Color & Light: Pressed Powder Blush & Highlighter Duo Papaya 1972 32 oz / 9 mL/g

by KOSÅS

An ultra-blendable powder blush and highlighter palette in three versatile duos of balancing, brightening, foolproof, clean, and skin-cushioning formulas. Highlighted Ingredients: - Jojoba Seed Oil: Soothes and balances- Moringa Seed Oil: Brightens and provides vitamin C- Rosemary Extract: Supports natural circulation and promotes glow. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This pressed-powder blush creates the perfect emphasis. Soft, controllable, and buildable, this reimagined formula combines finely-milled, optically-blended pigments with active botanicals to deliver silky, even color and a skin-cushioning sensation with every application. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KOSAS Color & Light: Pressed Powder Blush & Highlighter Duo Papaya 1972 .32 oz / 9 mL/g!
Ewa B.
KOSAS Color & Light: Pressed Powder Blush & Highlighter Duo Papaya 1972 .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Ewa B.
[product:kosas-color-&-light:-pressed-powder-blush-&-highlighter-duo-papaya-1972-32-oz-/-9-ml/g] I got this product in one of Boxycharm boxes. It’s very soft and nice in consistency, stays quite long on a face but unfortunately it was too intensive and bright for my pale skin. My color was Longitude Zero.[product:kosas-color-&-light:-pressed-powder-blush-&-highlighter-duo-papaya-1972-32-oz-/-9-ml/g]
Melanie M.
Irving, TX
Review for: KOSAS Color & Light: Pressed Powder Blush & Highlighter Duo Papaya 1972 .32 oz / 9 mL/g
Beautiful natural shade, gives a subtle flush great for daytime. Easy to blend and apply.
Taylor T.
Review for: Papaya
These powders are amazing. The highlight is too dark for my fair complexion, so I mix the blush and highlight together for my cheeks. These are very pigmented, so definitely need to go in with a light hand, but they blend like a dream! If you like a very warm cheek you’ll love the shade “Papaya.”
Samantha W.
I love this duo! I have the high intensity version and it is HIGH. INTENSITY. A littttlleee dip into the pan will get you enough for both cheeks! Both colors are gorgeous and natural looking. The highlighter is a little pink for my liking as a highlight, so I’ll be using it as a dewy blush
Roeshelle B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Papaya
I love this duo! I have a bit of redness on my face, but this blush is perfect. I am quite oily and this subtle highlighter adds a touch of shimmer without looking overdone!
Breeana B.
Buffalo, NY
This is so pretty. Kosas uses amazing natural ingredients. The powders are soft and blend beautifully. I would love to try more shades. It is perfect for light skin tones. I would definitely recommend this product
Bethany S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Papaya
I wear this blush and highlight every day. It’s so natural and beautiful. Slight shimmer to the blush and the highlight isn’t super blingy but it’s stunning.
Amanda B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a very pretty duo, the blush is a little to dark for me but I can work with it, its also buildable which is Nice N easy to blend I just wish the pans were bigger. Its very pricey in my opinion glad I received it in my boxycharm subscription. I'd recommend this to others because I am a huge fan of CLEAN BEAUTY
Ariel P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite makeup product EVER. I have the shade 8th muse and I absolutely love how both the blush looks on my cheeks and the highlight. It gives my face a beautiful dewy finish without feeling gross and oily. The pigment lasts a while. I also love that it gives me control over where I am putting my blush and highlight on my face – better than powder. Extra bonus points because Kosas is 100% CLEAN and CRUELTY-FREE. Need more Kosas now. Buying this brand for life.
belma S.
Boise, ID
Love this pressed powder blush duo! The colors are beautiful and a little goes a long way. You don't need much product to get the desired application. this is an ethical and eco friendly brand which I appreciate. It doesn't irritate my skin. I would certainly repurchase.

Looking for your answer?