MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesKOSÅS
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon 32 oz / 9 mL/g

by KOSÅS

An ultra-blendable cream blush and highlighter palette in versatile duos of balancing, brightening, foolproof, clean, and skin-conditioning formulas. Highlighted Ingredients: - Apricot Kernel Seed Oil: Soothes skin- Rosehip Seed Oil: Brightens and clarifies the look of skin- Jojoba Seed Oil: Soothes and balances. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This cream blush is truly in a league of its own. Effortless to apply, this reimagined formula combines perfectly-blended pigment with active botanicals for the creamiest application and most flattering, dewy finish. Just dab and go. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

I am not sure which shade to purchase.. I have very fair skin and I am afraid the colours will look orange on me. Any recommendations? Also, is this product blend-able?
The product photos for these run very dark on Sephora’s website compared to the stock photos on Influenster. Which is more true to product?
How long does it stay on?
Start your review of KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g!
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Jennifer L.
Review for: Tropic Equinox
I love the packaging and I love the colors! Blends beautifully onto my cheeks for the perfect roses glow 🥰✨
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Megan E.
Review for: 8th Muse
I have this in the shade 8th Muse. The colors look beautiful on my cool, fair skin. The blush is a true pink and the highlight is a light pink-y champagne. This is the perfect product on days when I want to go for a more natural, dewy look. I like to first warm it up with my fingers and then dab it on with my fingers. Because it is a cream product it does tend to attract dust and hairs but that’s not a dealbreaker for me and is to be expected. It is on the more expensive side, if I repurchase I will wait for a sale. But overall I think this is a great product and would recommend if you like cream products.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Michelle W.
I was hesitant to try this KOSÅS cream blush at first thinking it would be too light, but I’m so glad I did! I usually wear pinks, berries and mauve blushes to define my cheekbones; this melon blush has just enough color to do the same while maintaining a natural look. The highlighter complements it very well. It didn’t stay on as long as I would prefer, but it was also 100° outside today and humid! Any cream blush would melt away in the heat. ☀️
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Terasenna F.
I have seen everyone using cream blush and it looks so pretty on them. I tried this product because of that but hated it, it made my skin greasy and was blotchy.
Crystal Y.
Oakland, CA
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Crystal Y.
Review for: Velvet Melon
I’m usually skeptical of cream blushes as I have oily/combination skin, but I saw this on sale and was intrigued. I polled Influenster and was convinced to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it wears on my skin, and how foolproof it is. It’s pigmented without being difficult to blend, and doesn’t slide off my face. I find that it fades quite naturally. -1 star for not playing well with finishing powder (in my opinion), but otherwise a great blush. [product:kosas-color-&-light:-creme-cream-blush-&-highlighter-duo-velvet-melon-32-oz-/-9-ml/g]
Cat D.
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Cat D.
Review for: Tropic Equinox
This is one of my favorite blush products. The colors are amazing and the blush/highlight compliment each other beautifully. It took me a little to figure out how much to apply..but it blends beautifully and looks so natural. Definitely recommend!
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Michele G.
Review for: Tropic Equinox
This is a great cream bronzer highlight duo. I love this brand and hope to get more from them soon. This looks so natural and blends in so well with my makeup.
Julie G.
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Julie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 8th Muse
Love this! Great product for trae long as very versatile. Can you to contour, conceal, and cover up dark circles. Blush is a little too bring for me and after only a few months product started to get oily!
Edith C.
San Antonio, TX
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Edith C.
Me encanta que no es grasoso, tiene una pigmentación intensa y duradera, su empaque es elegante y el iluminador no es brilloso, más bien te da un aspecto saludable a tu piel
Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie, MD
KOSAS Color & Light: Creme Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Velvet Melon .32 oz / 9 mL/g uploaded by Rashmi M.
Review for: Velvet Melon
The blush and highlighter duos are beautifully creamy and melt into the skin upon application, which can be done both by tapping your fingers on the cheeks or using a blending sponge to blend it in. I'm all for keeping the skin as bare as possible, and love the natural no makeup look and use of minimum products, so these blushes complemented the look perfectly with a flush of color. The highlighter is pigmented and gives a glowing and dewy effect. For someone who is new to makeup and isn't much into heavy and skillful makeup, this duo would be a great choice for its ease of application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allie N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
il y a un an
Rian P. il y a un an
Yep! It wouldn’t hurt to go a shade darker, but this can work too!