suggested searches
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder Cushiony 0.33 oz/ 9.5 g
KOSÅS

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

LOVE this! I went to Sephora to buy the Charlotte Tilbury finishing powder but there were only 4 shades, and it was either orange my orange or ashy looking. They said this was popular and selling out and $32 instead of $50! There’s a good amount of product, it’s made it Italy, talc free clean beauty, and has a light weight natural finish, I was oil free all day, it lasted hours! It’s only been one day but so far so good!
I haven’t reached for any of my other presses and baked setting powders since I discovered Kosas Cloud Set. The name suggests it all. It’s lightweight and you can barely feel it on your skin while it still looks like real skin. I apply it all over my face unlike other powders that I only apply on my t-zone because this will not make you look cakey and dry, just a natural healthy glow
This setting powder works easily with the foundation, providing a radiant, smooth sheer look. The powder doesn't weigh my skin down or crease up. Additionally, it did not dry my skin nor provide a matte effect but a natural glow.